vii //

+

aleena fell asleep in calum's arms, as the rain settled down a bit. calum gulped, slowly stroking her hair that layed perfectly down her back.

he felt her trying to move, knowing what was happening. she was having another dream.

"c-cal... don't-don't go... wait p-please..." she cried out softly, her mind buried deep into her dream.

calum felt guilty. he knew what the dreams were about, he knew what they meant. he knew why they always came up, he knew why she was numb during the dream.

aleena's eyes fluttered open, tears filled to the brim. she stayed quiet, not wanting to cause a fuss. she knew it was just a bad dream.

+

calum left 3 hours later, leaving aleena by herself once again. the rain was suppose to last all week, but aleena didn't mind. she hated hot weather.

she loved how cold wind permeated the city like a blinding fog, it just seemed more... calming.

+

"calum, you have to tell her." michael pleaded.

"no, i don't know how, she won't believe me!" calum interjected.

luke groaned, ignoring their conversation. luke was of course on michael's side-- he was annoyed of calum crying to them both for help.

"she's probably mad at me, she thinks i'm in love with someone else."

"in what world would aleena be mad at you?" ashton laughed out, continuing his video game against luke.

calum just stayed silent, looking down at his lap. michael sighed and rubbed his back, letting the younger boy lay across his lap. tears streamed down his cheeks, staining the shorts that michael had worn.

"i-i miss her michael. the only way she would wake up, would make me die inside."