"I will be in attendance as well. For Asgard." Rossweisse adds. 

"Since we all seem to be in agreement, prepare yourselves to depart shortly." Sirzechs orders. "Buy as much time as you possibly can." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Outside, the ORC minus Asia and Gasper, Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji were getting ready to leave. 

"I'm sorry we can't bring you with us, but it's just to dangerous." Rias tells Asia and Gasper. "You'll be safer here with the defense force." 

"Oh, of course." Asia nods. "Listen, Issei, please be careful and come back safe, okay?" 

"Hey, don't worry about me." Issei reassures. "You just focus on having fun with the other devils, cool?" 

Gasper hugs Kyo. "Come back, big bro." 

Kyo smiles and ruffles his hair. "I will, little buddy. I promise." 

Irina turn to Xenovia. "This feels like old times, doesn't it?" 

"Yeah." Xenovia nods. "Well kind of, anyway. It might seem weird coming from a devil, but try to be careful." 

"I was about to say the same thing to you." Irina smiles. 

"Guess I should introduce myself to the team." Rossweisse says, walking up in her battle armor. 

"My name is Rossweisse

"My name is Rossweisse." 

Kyo whistles. "History wasn't kidding when they said Valkyries look beautiful in battle armor." 

Rossweisse blushes. "Thank you, Black Dragon Emperor." 

"Okay kids, just try to be careful out there." Azazel warns. 

"The time has come." Sirzechs says to Grayfia. 

Grayfia nods. "Right." She then hands Rias a case of red vials. "These are Phoenix Tears. Unfortunately, this is all we could obtain on such short notice." 

"They may not look like much, but they're good to have." Sirzches points out. "Since you won't have a bishop's healing powers." 

Rias takes the case. "Thank you. That's a good idea." 

"Plus, I can heal too." Kyo adds. "The more power I charge up, the more I'll be able to heal you guys if and should anything happen." 

"Just remember to keep your guard up out there." Sirzechs pleads. 

"We will." Rias replies. 

Koneko then tugs Kyo's sleeve. "Hey, Kyo. If I was scared, what would you say to me?" 

Kyo smiles and puts his hand on her cheek, making Koneko gasp. "That I promised to protect everyone in the ORC, including you. And that when I make a promise..."