Cati Quill [SPOILERS WARNING]

Hello again! So, if you've noticed, a lot of the movie is skipped in this book. Spoiler alert, this book was originally not supposed to be based on Cati's younger years, the introduction/first chapter was supposed to be the backstory between her and the guardians, especially her father. The chapter exceeded my expectations and grew into multiple chapters of Cati's backstory. Beware, the eighth chapter is the finale of Cati and her younger years.

This book was mainly supposed to be based on Cati's resentment? Her teenage years, romance, death and the sound of music. The discovery of her newly found powers, and how much she has changed. How weaponized she has become, and how going off on her own did not exactly go as planned.

The ninth chapter is the true beginning. From there on, I will continue her story. In that area, you will notice a great deal of father protection and regret. For example: A new character is introduced in the ninth or tenth chapter. A best friend, she is female and also human. A love interest of Cati's that she will not admit, instead she sleeps with men and plays with their feelings to mask the one's she has for that character. This is also going to be a huge protagonist, I will not reveal them yet. Anyways, this is about Peter being very over-protective and angry with whoever she flirts with. Even then, he is mad at anyone showing Cati any amount of love at all.

That is all the spoilers you are getting for now! Enjoy reading!