3

The ship was filled with unknown people, large, scaly, you name it. Cati had tears falling down her cheeks, unsure of what was going on and who these people were. One of them sitting next to her looked very mad, he was big and bulky, as if you could see the steam puffing out of his nose. Yet, behind that, he had dark bags under his tired eyes. It hurt her to see someone like that, looking so upset and exhausted with their life or current situation.

In a reassuring manner, Cati reached her tiny hand over, placing it on the creatures overweighted arm. Trying to cheer him up with her brightened smile, no one was really paying attention either, so he had no Reason to be embarrassed. Despite this, the creature turned to look down at Cati's small face. Unsure of how to react at first.

“My name is Cati.” She whispered, her tears from before had now stained her pale, freckled cheeks. The man looked astonished on how she had actually managed to speak to such a terrifying being and at such a difficult time. “Artimez.” He replied, his voice cracking once during it. Cati’s gaze turned back down to her feet, shaking visably still.

Despite the new friend she made, fear was welling up inside of her body, unable to control the constant trembling and the tears, yet again, threatening to fall out of her eyes. Where was Yondu? Was he alright? What about Kraglin? And everyone else? The crew were being beaten up a minute ago. Now, here she was.

Artimez gently nudged her arm, nodding his head over to the guards. Cati took one look at him, then her eyes set on the guards. Listening in carefully to their conversation.

“You brought a girl? Out of all the people you could've grabbed in there, you brought a girl? What if she isn't even part of them! She could've been captured!” One of them whisper-shouted. Failing miserably as Cati could hear all of it. “She is you fool! She was crying for them to save her, she said Yondu and Kraglin. Do you think she's part of it now?” The other scoffed through his helmet. Before the one that spoke first had ended up pushing them. “Shut it.”

This was new information. They didn't know if I was bad or not? What was that supposed to mean? Where was this ship going? Feeling the blood beginning to rush up to her head, Cati decided to let it rest against Artimez’s arm. It would've been shoulder if she was adult sized, but she was short, very small. The male flinched, but allowed Cati to rest. Seeing as she was tired already, making her sigh shakily and drift off against him.

A feeling of dread circled inside of her stomach, clutching onto Artimez hand  while her eyes fluttered open. Cati yawned as everyone in the ship stood up, even though metal bars were wrapped around her wrists, and tight together, one of her hands held onto Artimez giant finger, walking out beside him as she peered around. What was this place? It looked like a prison. Was she in prison? But she had done nothing wrong, right?

They all trailed down the hallway. Cati wasn't moving away from her big friend, which caused a lot of the people to stare. It frightened her, seeing so many wide eyes watching. Everything felt... Uneasy.

They arrived at this certain area, Cati letting go of Artimez finger while staring at a large door. Then peered up at one of the guards standing beside it. “E-Excuse me! But... Where are we?” She had asked simply, studying the person's features, it was only wearing armour, but since it had a more feminine structure, she suggested the thought that it was a woman. Although this woman did not reply. Instead, she had pressed her hand against a pad on the door, causing it to open.

The guard turned her head to Cati, pointing her gun to move inside, which the young girl quickly obliged towards. Once stepping inside, there was a large screen in front of her, blinking as she stared at it. No, that was a window. There were two people in the other side talking. At the start she couldn't hear a thing, but next she heard a voice echoed through a speaker.