Chapter 29

- So, we have her already?

- Yes sir. We are proceeding as planned. Princess Sally...

- She is not a Princess anymore you idiot. She is just the leader of some scums who dare challenge my rule.

- "As you command Dr.Eggman...I mean Emperor." - Qubot, one of Emperor's Eggman's assistants said.

- "Excuse him, sir. He is He is malfunctioning a little bit in the last days." - Orbot, the other Emperor's Eggman assistant replied.

- "If you call me again Dr.Eggman one more time I will fucking kill you Qubot. And you? What the fuck are you waiting for? Take him to the lab immediately!" - Emperor Eggman said obviously irated.

- As you command. But before I go, I must finish my partner's sentence. She started hastily to reach our base, alongside Tails, Amy, Sticks and some of her best soldiers.

- Well, well. So, we will catch not only one but a lot of birds simultaneously. Heh-heh.

- "My Emperor..." - Robo-General entered the room in a hurry.

- What is it Robo-General?

- We are...

- Just spit it out, damn it!

- We are under attack!

- What?

- He already breached our defenses and he's coming here!

- He? What the heck are you speaking about? It's only one person? Okay, now I'm assure who we are facing. But I'm also assure that he is not coming to harm me.

- "My Emperor, I don't think that I'm gonna agree with you on that." - Qubot said obviously scared.

- Doesn't matter if you agree with me in anything, you piece of scrap. You are not here to express an opinion. I will be correct. I'm a genius after all.

The exact next moment the glasses from the throne room have been teared apart by the entrance of Seelkadoom.

- "Emperor stay back!" - Robo-General put himself in front of Emperor Eggman to protect him.

- "Heh." - Seelkadoom smiled slightly just before he made Robo-General just a bunch of iron and screws.

He was now standing in front of Emperor Eggman. - "Hello old man."

- That was unnecessary Seelkadoom. It's not that I can't built another one, but it was a good robot. And just to let you know. I'm Emperor now. And I prefer to be called in this way.

- I think that we can settle this with just an Eggman. Seems fair right? You call me by my name and so I call you by yours.

- Seems fair.

- Good. Now if you don't mind let's talk about some serious business, shall we?

- I 'm all ears.