"You Argents sure are prepared," I say, scanning my eyes over the number of weapons he had. I mean if an apocalypse hit right now, pretty sure the family would survive a good amount of years.

"This time, you will be too." He says and grabs the gun from the side, placing it in my hands. He hands me another dagger and a box of ammo so I shove it in my pocket.

"I never shot a gun before," I say and he pulls a switch back from the gun.

"It's not on the safety clip so just don't miss." He says and shuts the trunk of his car then proceeded to walk inside. Thanks for the advice.

"Where are they?" Scott asks Derek.

He looks around in confusion. "Who?"

"Peter and Lydia," Scott says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I thought you guys killed Peter for good?" I ask, clearly remembering the story Allison told me. "The one that got set on fire."

"Long story short, Lydia resurrected him without knowing so now he's alive again," Isaac explains as Derek towers above Jackson to unzip the bag.

"Hold on a second," Scott says but Derek continues to unzip the bag. "you said you knew how to save him."

"We're past that."

"But what about--"

Derek abruptly turns to him with a glare. "Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now! He's turned Jackson into his personal guard dog and he's set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful!" He exclaims.

"No." Everyone turns their heads to Argent. "No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid. My father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not." We all turn and see Gerard standing across the room. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control...is better off dead."

Derek extends his claws to slash Jackson's neck, but suddenly his arm shot up with his kanima claws stabbed through Derek.

He lifts Derek into the air as he stands up from his spot and tosses him to the side, causing my eyes to widen.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard smirks.

I aim the gun at him. "He brought us too." I huff.

I was about to pull the trigger but Scott pulls me down to duck as something flies past my shoulder. I turn around and see Isaac fall on his back since an arrow had stuck to his shoulder.

Scott quickly goes to Isaac's side but I turn to face forward, looking straight into Allison's eyes, hoping there was some light in her eyes but all I saw was pure hatred as she glanced where Derek laid.

She reloads another arrow then quickly hides in the shadows. I try to run after her but Argent grabs my shoulder.

"Worry about her later, shoot Jackson!" He orders.

Argent and I shot several bullets (well mostly him since each shot I did would make me wince at the noise) and Jackson hopped over the car, fulling transforming into his Kanima form.

Argent reloads his gun with more ammo but I kept shooting at the car, smashing the windows as the bullets went through in hopes of hitting Jackson. I slowly turn to Argent but he was already glaring at me.

I give a nervous smile. "Sorry?"

He rolls his eyes but the Kanima jumps on top of the car, letting out a hiss as we aimed the guns to him again. He uses his tail to smack our guns away and darts his eyes back and forth as if it debated who to attack first.

"Split up!" Argent says, shoving me away. He heads further into the warehouse and I reach down to grab my gun, and quickly run towards the crates on the opposite side.

I look behind but luckily it chased after Argent. I mean, not so lucky for him but...you get my point.

Something hops over me and see Derek land on his hands, angrily letting out a roar as he stared at the Kanima with a glare.

Scott and Isaac walk closer to it also, fully transformed into werewolves as they join in to attack it.

I'm not running away anymore, not again.

I reload the gun with the ammo Argent gave me and put the cover back on, fixing it so it would be ready for the shots.

Derek gets knocked down from the Kanima but Scott runs behind and stabs his claws onto its shoulder. The Kanima throws him to the side but Isaac grabs him by the throat, holding him still. I aim the gun towards its stomach as I walk towards them and pull the trigger several times, making it screech out in pain.

The Kanima uses its tail to wrap it around my gun, snatching it away from my hands. Before I could reach for the dagger, it swipes its claws across Isaac's side which causes him to release his grip, giving it the advantage to throw us to the side.

Isaac crashes into the crates while I rolled across and ended up landing next to him.

I look up and see Derek and the Kanima, holding each other hits, but it makes the both of them spin so he would hit the pole. Scott raises his foot and kicks its back which causes it to stumble but it retracts by kicking him back as well, sending him flying to crash against the steel walls.

Derek tries to attack again but the Kanima ducks in time and manages to swipes its claws across his abdomen. Derek doubles over and falls to his knees before he eventually collapses to the ground.

"Come on, Olivia." Isaac groans, pushing himself off the ground. "We can still win this."

Allison jumps in front of Isaac, making him take a step back as she holds two knives in her hands. She crosses her slashes and my eyes widen at her swiftness as she dodges the hit he attempted to swing, making him double over as he holds his stomach.

"Isaac!" I exclaim and worriedly glance at huntress. "Allison stop! This isn't you!"

She walks behind him but as he tries to stand again, she uses both knives to dig them deeply through his back and he falls flat on the ground, groaning in pain.

The amount of blood that stained the floor made me sick to my stomach, horrified at the fact she was capable of doing that

I push myself up from the ground, holding my balance against the crate since I was still recovering from the Kanima's hit.

Allison clutched on her daggers tightly as she locked eyes with Derek who was still hurt and paralyzed on the ground.

In the corner of my eyes, the Kanima had its eyes on Allison as it crawled towards her.

"Allison!"