"Oh your gonna need the stalling Ms Hyland, once you see who I have with me" his eyes meet mines.

I clench my teeth together, the darkness under my skin waits impatiently to be released into the wild. There's movement through the trees and my eyes land on two people, they hold their arms out as if to carry someone. But then I see them, who the person is. They drop him onto the ground but he gets up as if stronger then ever, my eyes widen when his meet mine and I now know why he hasn't been answering my calls.

"Dad!" I run to him. He sees me and runs toward me and I catch him in a strong embrace.

"I'm okay Zoe" his hand lands on my face, I look up into his. He looks the same, so strong and so energies yet his eyes tell me something else.

I move him away from me so I can see the leader in full view. The blood in my veins boils and I have the sudden urge to kill, the voices in my head laugh at my thoughts. I walk toward him until I begin to run but he stands there as if stuck until he holds up a hand, I stop my movements.

"Bad idea" he smirks and with a flick of his finger, someone to his left appears. He wears all black, his arua matching his leaders, then another to his right a girl this time. Then another and another until theres abouts fifty to a hundred of these Dhampyrs waiting around for the perfect opportunity to attack. He's made an army and theres no telling if theres anymore at this point, they just keep appearing as my eyes scan the lot.

"Why couldn't you come get me? Why bring them along, why did you wait till now to come out?" I ask, resisting the urge to kill every single one of these vamps on sight.

The corner of his mouth lifts, "because this time, unlike them, I'll actually be leaving with what I came here for" he starts walking toward me this time, his hands out to his sides.

"We'll see about that"

On instinct, I grab the dagger from my back pocket and throw it as hard as I can toward his body, it slices right through him and spirals back toward me. All the other mem and women who have come with him are gone. The only thing I'm focused on right now is killing the one who kills.

He appears in my view, I catch the dagger with my right hand and toss it again. He disappears and my eyes scan the lot for him, the commotion of fighting all around me reaches my hearing as I turn around to face everyone. I catch the dagger without looking and at the same time someone rushes pass me. They hit my left shoulder and I do a spin before landing on the ground. I look up, it's one of them. Then two more come over as well.

I stand to my feet, making sure to keep an eyes on each of them. Even as my powers have heightened my sight, my eyes still travel over their forms. I hold out my hands and the one to the right charges first, he swings an arm toward my face but I catch it and turn his body around so his back faces me. I hold both his arms in place, my hands come up to his head and he screams right before I tear it from his body. The other two don't react as his bottom half falls lifeless to the floor before it completely disintegrates. I look to them.

The one in the middle comes charging for me but I stand my ground completely still, out of nowhere a wolf grabs his entire body in its mouth. My head follows it as its feet slide against the ground to stop, he crunches down on the body and rips it in half. The other waits to the side until I spot Emily, she uses tree tendrils to wrap around his ankles pulling him back. His nails pull the grass beds up, she tightens one of her hands and the other motions for another tree branch to wrap around his neck. He struggles to breath before his head snaps apart from his body. The branches drop him and I meet her eyes, she nods and I smile before the wolf to my right growls. I notice its yellow eyes before she runs away.