Marked

There's a storm coming and its unlike anything I've ever seen before.

The sky grew so dark as the stormy clouds rolled in but they weren't just clouds, with it came evil and want from such a being. Someone who was so desperate for something or someone only he couldn't have it. He couldn't have them.

The sounds of rumbling started in the distance and I couldn't do anything but my cover my ears as my eardrums shook sending an electrical pulse through my body. I stood there, in the middle of the yard by myself.

No one was around until I saw them. Him.

He had his back turned to me but yet as I looked at him from the distance where I stood I could see the pain and evilness that he brung with him. And there were others just like him who lived in pain, evil and want because he turned them that way.

He stilled, as if he heard the voice in my head. The thoughts I'd consumed and just before he turned around to face me, I had awoken in my bed.

That's what happened this morning before I had woken up, I was devastated as I couldn't quite figure out what any of the vision or dream meant.

I headed down the stairs fully dressed in some jeans and a tank top. I had the slightest idea of what was going to happen today, I just hoped it wasn't anything major.

I approached the still quiet kitchen not seeing anyone in sight until my eyes landed on the back door. Someone had walked pass and I immediately made my way over, opened the door and saw everyone was out. I pushed it open further and made my way out looking around first. The sky was clouded like yesterday and out in the distance seemed as if it was going to rain.

"Well hello Zoe" Susan comes walking up to me with a glass in her hand. Her iced eyes meet mines, wrinkling at the corners when she smiles.

"Hey Susan, when did you guys come out here?" I question.

She chuckles, "it's not as early as you may think" she grabs her phone and looks at the time.

"Its 12pm, and I didn't want to wake you this morning. You were sound asleep and you needed the rest" she told me but her eyes said something else.

"You look," she started again "different, like better. Your eyes pop and your skin is bright"

"Really?"

She nods, "yeah, everyone came out this morning and felt they should practice as much as they could"

She moves to the side so I can see everyone. My eyes landed on Madison and Will, they were practicing together with the weapons of their choice. I looked over at Mia, she was talking to Xander by herself.

"Speaking of practice," I looked at her now "there was this vision or this dream I had, I have no idea which it was though"

She switches her weight to the other foot, "what was it about?" Her eyebrows came together.

"There was a storm, it was so dark and it brung these people with it. They had bad energy. I didn't see anyone, no Mom no Hades, just myself"

"What do you think it means?" She asks.

"I have no idea but I hope to find out soon" I finish.

We make our way closer and I sit on the grass and watch as all my friends do whatever they were doing. It's funny how the ones in the groups Margaret had made when we started fighting yesterday, they were the ones that stuck together now. Susan made her way over to Marg and John so they could talk and I spotted Jake off in the distance, his eyes landed on my own and he waved. I returned the wave with my own before I turned away.