Its You

"Hey Mia" I wave to her as I walk by but she had other plans in mind. She runs to me and jumps in my arms, her legs go around my waist and I catch her but the next thing I knew, my butt hits the ground.

"Zoe sissy, I missed you" she laughs and I rub at the back of my head.

"Sorry" she says before trying to get up.

"Holy shit! Its girl on girl porn" I look up at Alex who throws his arm around James.

"Shut up" Mia rolls her eyes and I laugh. She gets up and helps me up.

"How was practice?" I ask her, brushing the butt part of my jeans off.

"It was good, I'm a little sore though. I needed you to heal me" she puts on a serious face.

I laugh, "why does everyone want what I have?" I shake my head.

"Because your amazing, that's why. How was yours?" She steps closer and lowers her voice, "did you and hottie Xander make out?"

"Oh yeah, total make out sesh" I lie and smirk.

Her mouth drops open, "aww, and I missed it?"

I put my hands to her arms, "nothing happened Mia. I don't like him, he's a friend. Plus Chelsea was all over him" I explain and her eyes go wide.

"Your serious?" Her eyebrows come together.

I nod, "Margaret used him as an assistant to walk through me while I was invisible" I tell her. I could still smell the lemon mint scent running through my nose. My mind going back to how close he was and how green his eyes were.

"Really? Wow" she looks at him over by James, "did you feel how big his penis was?" She smiles.

"I- wow. Your crazy and this conversation is over" I start to walk away

"You love me" she calls but I don't turn around.

"Alright, everyone else let's go" John calls as we head back to the building.

Everyone in my group heads into the building while John walks behind us.

We reach the backyard doors and head out into the yard. I see Ava walking by herself so I take the opportunity to go and talk to her.

She looks at me and slows her steps, "hi Zoe" she forces a smile.

"Hey, that was so amazing what you did"

"Really? Thanks. Pretty cool how someone can walk through you. I mean, think about it. You can pick someone up and throw them without them even knowing what's going on. Imagine that" she explains.

I smile and bump her playfully with my elbow.

"Okay" everyone looks over at John, "you guys can split up and choose whoever you want to work with"

We all spread out in the grass and I look over at Ava who's right across from me, she shrugs and moves toward me. But when I see Xander making his way over to me also, the smile on my face disappears.

"Excuse me" Chelsea bumps against me and sends me a smile. She grabs Xander's arm and pulls him all the way to the other side of the yard. I just look at them. I'm not even mad about Xander, she can have him. What makes me mad is that she bumps me and doesn't say sorry.

"Okay, your gonna do exactly what you did the other day. I want to see how good your skills are and how we can improve them" John announces.

I turn toward Ava and she shrugs, we both step to each other and shake hands.