CH. 17 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 2.)

Start from the beginning

Lucas rose his eyebrows at me, "Insults aren't going to get you anywhere. I'm not changing my mind."

"It's not insulting, it's just straight facts," I grunted.

Lucas bored his eyes into mine, stone cold and unfazed.

"I'd quit while you're at it, Violet," Chase's voice hissed, tearing my attention away from Lucas.

I craned my neck to Chase, glaring and choosing the mature option of revolt by sticking my tongue out at him.

His nose crinkled in annoyance and he stuck his tongue out right back.

Lance punched Chase in the shoulder, making Chase break his eye contact with me.

"Ouch!" Chase groaned, looking to Lance.

Lance gave his little brother a pointed look, "Non impegnarti nei suoi shenanigans," He scolded, telling Chase not to engage in my shenanigans.

Chase clenched his jaw, "Bene," He huffed in agreement, turning his back to Lance and facing me again.

He crossed his arms over his chest, staring silently at me.

I smirked, getting ready to pester Chase, "Whatcha looking at?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Chase scowled, "My idiot of a sister."

Aha, jackpot. Got him to break.

"Chase!" Lance barked, slapping the back of Chase's neck.

Chase brought his hands to the back of his neck protectively, "Jesus Christ!" He wailed, glaring at Lance.

"I told you to cut it out, goddamnit!" Lance yelled.

Chase's jaw dropped open, his eyes wide, "She's the one that provoked me, what'd you expect!"

I laughed.

Chase pointed a finger at me, "See! This is what I'm talking about. Something about her just makes me want to lose my fucking marbles! And, she knows exactly what she's doing!" Chase rambled angrily.

Lance sighed, giving Chase an understanding look and then glancing at me, "Yea, I know that thing your talking about."

I rose my eyebrows in recognition of the irritation I caused.

The rest of my brothers nodded in agreement, side eyeing me.

"Are you even sorry?" Flynn spoke up over the silence once again.

I brought my head up, staring off into the distance.

I shrugged my shoulders, bringing my eyes back to Flynn's, "Not really."

Kade's jaw dropped open, and he slammed his hands on the table, "Well, you will be when you realize I'm going to make high school a hell of a lot harder for you now— Since you've shown us that you can't keep it in your fucking pants."

I rolled my eyes.

Kade's threats were all bark and no bite. I won't believe it till I see it.