Yoongi snorts. "My goodness. I suppose we have that in common to a certain extent."

Yongsun cocks her head in interest. "You were also kidnapped?"

"I was saved... well, only to a certain extent." Yoongi chuckles quietly to himself and leans against the taffrail, the moonlight shining softly against his pale skin. A different side to the grumpy and quiet captain image he typically gives off. "After I was framed and thrown in that jail cell, I damn near lost my mind. Being locked up for all that time made me question a lot of choices I made throughout me life, forced me to reconsider what I was really fighting for, living for. It's like I had been going through life on autopilot, just doing what I could to survive, always chasing after bounties like some mindless dog for the government. Hoseok helped me see that, told me I should get my shit together and find something to work towards for the rest of my life, give it the meaning I want to. I'll never forget the way he laughed at me from his own jail cell and said, 'Let's become pirates then; the things in life they come to treasure the most are the ones they fight for the hardest'. And here we are, years later. At the time, our dream seemed so far away..."

"A dream, huh?" Yongsun looks back up into the stars glistening across the night sky.

Just what exactly is her dream?

Wheein inhales sharply in surprise when Taehyung appears out of nowhere as she rounds the corner of the hallway

Wheein inhales sharply in surprise when Taehyung appears out of nowhere as she rounds the corner of the hallway. He pulls her lightly into his embrace, kissing her until they both finally pull away breathless. "Why, hello to you to."

"Hey," Taehyung murmurs happily, his gaze warm as he leans back down to capture her lips once more, lips pulled in a wide smile as he backs up once again. "Fancy meeting you down here."

"With the way you surprise attacked me, I wouldn't be surprised if you were laying in wait for me," Wheein teases with a light giggle, arms wrapping around his waist to hug him.

"I might have been," Taehyung presses one last kiss to the top of Wheein's head. "God, you look so cute today."

"I'm cute everyday," Wheein pouts jokingly.

Taehyung can't help but grin. "The cutest."

"Shouldn't you be at the helm?" Wheein tilts her head up to look at him in confusion. "If Yoongi oppa catches you trying to skip your shift there's no way you'll get off easy."

"Byulyi noona took over for me." It's Taehyung's turn to pout. "Why do you always assume I'm sneaking away from my duties whenever I come and find you?"

Wheein pinches him in the side. "Because half the time, you really are! Don't shirk your responsibilities just to come bother me in the middle of the day, you don't see anyone else on your crew doing so."

"That's because no one else on my crew has the incentive of seeing their pretty girlfriend's face if they do shirk their duties." Taehyung hums.

"Oh?" Wheein crosses her arms. "Who said I was your girlfriend?"