Chapter: Fourteen

Start from the beginning

Leader:"Well,let me introduce us,we're Ex7.I'm JB,the leader."

He motions to the others,the short guy grins annoyingly.

Short guy:"I'm Bambam!"

Silver haired guy:"I'm Sehun."

Mannequin guy:"Name's Jinyoung."

Annoyed guy:"D.O Kyungsoo."

Tall guy:"I'm Suho."

Hooded guy:"Youngjae or YJ."

Ahyun scrunces up her nose, a new habit she picked up from Yoongi.

AH:"Are you guys kidnappers or a kpop boy group?"

They feel insulted at the comment & look at Ahyun weirdly.JB sighs & takes the ciggerate in his hand which he held between his lips a moment ago,offering it to Ahyun.

JB:"Wanna try?C'mon,be cool."

Ahyun glares.

AH:"Why do y'all people think smoking looks cool? It makes you look like a damn chimney!"

She yells,the men in black face palm themselves, having a hard time dealing with the girl.

AH:"& yeah! Why the heck have you tied me up?!"

SH(Sehun):"So you can't escape."

AH:"Open me up!"

JY(Jinyoung):"No."

AH:"Why?are you scared I'll run away?"

BB:"Duh?"

AH:"Oh,so you're scared your men aren't strong enough to tackle me."

She shoots with a smirk,nodding her head towards the group of 20-30 bodyguards piled up in a side.Her challenge hits JB's ego,he looks at Youngjae.

JB:"Open her up."

Youngjae walks towards Ahyun,cutting off the threads from her hands & legs.She relaxes as Youngjae walks away,the men relax when they see she makes no attempt to run.

AH:"I want water."

Suho:"No?"

AH:"Huh?! Don't you know its unhealthy to stay without water for too long?!"

They all groan in annoyance,kidnapping a doctor was gonna be such a big deal - they didn't know.

JB:"Oh Jesus.Give her some water."

Sehun hands her a bottle & she gulps down the water & sighs after she's done,she needs energy.

JB:"Now! I don't wanna keep her for long,she's weird.Let's call them.Jinyoung?"

JY:"Yes,hyung."

Ahyun is confused at who they are about to call.Her dad? What is she,5?She can give them money on her own.

Jinyoung calls & hands the phone to Jaebum.Jaebum puts it beside his ear & when the person picks up,he smirks.

JB:"Ah! RM!Recognize me?"

She frowns,who's RM? She listens to the one side conversation.

{The phone call:}

NJ:"How will I not recognize you? Tell me,what the fuck do you want?"

JB snorts.

JB:"I have a precious thing of you sitting right in front of me.Not yours actually,Suga's to be correct.Are the others around you?Put me on speaker."