Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

"NO!" I said, "I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to go with Uncle Oz to Atlas." Mama said, "Go with." I said as I held onto my mother's skirt, "No sweetie, Mama will be at meetings and there's no place for you to go there." She said as she picked me up, "I know you don't want me to go, but I'll only be gone for a week." She said, "Um Mis. G if you want we can watch him for you while you're gone." Ruby said, "I don't know. I might make it look easy, but he's actually a lot of work." Mama said, "Well all the other teachers know him, and I doubt they will mind him being with us in class." Ruby said, "Plus it's not just me I'll have my entire team to help me." She said, "Well honey what do you think?" Mama asked.

"Alright (y/n) we're going to have so much fun!" Ruby said, "Kitty!" I said as I ran over to Blake, "Why do you keep calling me kitty?" Blake asked as she picked me up, "Kitty." I said as I pointed as the white part of her shirt that looked like a cat head, "Hugh it does look like a cat." Yang said, "Alright big boy come here." She said as she picked me up, "What smells?" Weiss asked.

Glynda POV

"I wonder if I should have told Ruby that (y/n) isn't potty trained yet?" I said, "Oh they'll figure it out." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Well, I'm not changing him!" Ruby said, "I'm not either!" Yang said, "No way! I refuse to do it!" Weiss said, "Guys it's just pull-ups. Come on (y/n) I'll go give you a bath while the others wash your clothes." Blake said as she picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Blake, bath." I said as Blake opened the bag Mama left for me so I could take a bath, "What's this?" Blake said, "Well (y/n) your mom left us a note saying that if we so choose that we can take a bath with you. I might just do that since we don't have a non-slip mat in the tub for you." She said, "But (y/n) sweetie if I do this I need you to keep a little secret for me alright." She said, "Ok." I said as she took off her bow, "KITTY!" I said happily, "I'm lucky this bathroom is soundproof." She said as she helped me get undressed, I was so fascinated by this strange new discovery, "Soft." I said as I touched her ears, "Aw so cute." She said as she stood up and got undressed while the tub filled with water. "Ok (y/n) I want you to sit on my lap so I can make sure that you don't fall and get hurt alright." She said as we got in the tub, "Ok!" I said as I sat down on her lap, "Ok sweetie let's get this done quickly." She said, "Play?" I said, "Maybe." She said as she washed my hair.

After my bath Blake let me play with her ears for a bit while she dried my hair, "Do you like my ears, sweetie?" Blake asked, "Yeah!" I said happily, "I'm glad, maybe if we're ever alone just the two of us I'll let you touch them." She said.

Glynda POV

"Glynda, what's wrong? You haven't yelled at Qrow in over an hour" James said, "I miss my baby!" I said, "Your baby? I wasn't aware that you had children." He said, "I have an adorable three-year-old son who loves kitties!" I said as I looked at a picture of (y/n), "Don't worry sweetie Mama's going to come home as soon as possible." I said.

Blake POV

"Ok so (y/n)'s playpen is only good for naps and playing in, so he'll have to sleep with either Blake or Weiss since your beds are on the bottom." Ruby said, "I'll sleep with him tonight since I'm the only one who's willing to change him if he has an accident." I said.