chapter 22: funeral

AN//: sorry for the late update but I was in England and than it was my birthday and than a funeral :/ and than saterday was my sweet 16 I'm very sorry enjoy :) xxx Iris

**Iris' POV**

Today is Jonas' funeral. And I'm not ready for this. Lisa and I woke up at 7am today so we could go to his house and help his mum. I was currently wearing some blue jeans, UGG's and a gay Disney prince sweater. Jonas' mum was now getting ready for the funeral and Lisa and I were talking about my speech. When Mrs. Donckers came back I went up stairs and got ready.

**in the church**

We walked into the church and there was a black box in the front with a picture of Jonas on it. That was all. Nothing more. I gasped because I wanted to give him the most beautiful funeral ever and that's all he gets!! Tears started to build in my eyes.

"where are the flowers that I ordered" I stuttered.

"they are behind the corner... you need to place them on the box after your speech." Mrs. Donckers said.

They rolled a piano inside the church and broth a guitar in. Lisa and I would play 'you and I' by One Direction since that was his favourite song.

Mrs. and Mr. Donckers where waiting for all the people to arrive and Lisa and I where already sitting front row. Luke was one of the first people to walk in and sit next to me. I was staring into nothing as Luke took my hand in his.

everybody came into the church and I was just starring at the box. I didn't even noticed the funeral already started. My mind was full of thoughts and I couldn't escape from them. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the guy in the front said my name. I looked at him and he singed to me to come to the front. It was time for my speech... okay, Iris, you can do this. I stood up and walked to the little desk. Breath in, breath out....

"dear Jonas, I've known you for a long time now and I just remember every part of it! We where about six when Lisa and I met you. We walked past the football field and stopped to watch. There was this little brown haired boy, with big ears playing, and he got bullied of the field. That boy was you. We walked over to you and started to talk. And that was the beginning of a special band." I smiled and looked over at Lisa.

"we gave you make overs and painted your nails. And sometimes we had fashion shows in Lisa's living room. At the age of 7 we started to get these little child feelings for each other. So we got toghter for 2 months and then we broke up. You said you liked boys. I toughed that was awesome and said we could still be friends. We didn't talked for 6 months after that. But then we started talking again. Our friendship became stronger and stronger. At the age of 13 you moved from Warrington to Birchwood. You needed to go to another school and that's where the bulling started. We called of skyped every day and texted all night long." Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"the bulling became harder and harder. I tried to stop them some times but then it stopped for a week and started again. I could feel it when you where crying! I felt in in my veins. Every time you where holding a knife I could feel it. I just had to call you and then I came to your house and stooped you! But this time I couldn't feel it! I didn't feel any pain like other times! Its just because I was at the other side of the world and I'm so, so, so sorry that this all needed to happen because of me!!" I busted out in tears and sat back down between Lisa and Luke.

The funeral wet on and Lisa and I played 'you and I' for him. The funeral was beautiful and I was happy it was over. I've never cried so much in my life...