chapter 31: surfing, concert and off to somewhere new

**Luke's POV**

Today Iris, Liam, Louis, Ashton, Michael, Calum and I would go surfing at the beach. While the other would watch us. I went out of bed and got into the bathroom to get ready. I just wore a surf suit and some flip-flops. When I got out I headed down stairs. Iris was already up and having some tea with Louis and Niall. She wore this little blue dress and her hair was pulled back in a tale.

"Hi babe" I said as I sat down next to Iris and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. We at some breakfast and waited for the others to arrive. When everyone was here we left to the beach.

When we arrived at the beach Iris couldn't wait to get into the water. So she immediately pulled off her dress and started to run into the water with her surf board.

"C'mon guy's!" she yelled as she turned around, "The water is great!"

She looked stunning in that bikini. It was a colorful top and yellow bottom. Sadly, you could see some of the scars on her stomach and her legs. They are fading though but it still hurts to think about it. We all got into the water and started to surf.

**Iris' POV**

The water was absolutely awesome! It has been such a long time since I surfed. The last time I went surfing was in the Dominican Republic 2 years ago. I always dreamed about surfing in Australia. Some dreams do come true.

The salt water hurts on my almost faded scars. But I can get through this, I've done it before.

I got on my board and tried to catch some good waves. At first I couldn't get my shit together and fell all the time but then again it has been 2 years since surfed. After a few minutes I got my shit together and I didn't fell anymore. I was so much fun!

After like 15 minutes I heard someone scream. I looked down in the water and saw Amber in total shock.

"Oh hey Amber..." I smiled at her while giving her a little wave.

"Don't hey me! What the fuck were you thinking?" She yelled as I looked at her confused. I lowered myself and sat down on my board.

"Euhm, nothing? Oh hey Amber, you are fucking crazy!"

"But why? Tell me why..."

"Why what? You really should need to see a doctor! I think you forget how to form normal words."

"Well, I could've died! You almost killed me!"

"What are you talking about girl?" I asked confused

"You almost surfed over my pretty face!" She yelled as I started to laugh which made her even more pissed at me.

"Sorry!" I laughed and lay down so I could take off again and that's what I did. There was a great wave coming up and I absolutely loved it. I took a selfie with Louis in the water and we looked great, HA-HA not! His ass is just... so big, it's beautiful, a typical fan girl thought... After that I was tired of surfing.

I took my board to the beach, to let it dry. I got out of the water, took my towel and sat next to Ashton on the sand. We talked a bit about what we're doing later and how we're going to handle all of this.

** Ashton's POV **

Iris was being very excited about tonight's concert. She was planning on what to wear what to write on her face. She was just being really really excited. After all the boys where out of the water we went to the hair dresser so Iris could diy her hair blond again since she was bored off te pink colar. then to Nando's and ate some food of course. We went home and got ready for the concert.