The Bismark is Here!

*Time skip*
Later that after noon., Melissa took Midoriya to her laboratory. Uraraka had to go and change for the later evening event.

"What are we doing here?" Midoriya asked looking around her laboratory.

"I'm looking for your surprise." ,-she replied looking behind her desk.

"Surprise?" ,-he questioned as Melissa takes out a box.

"Yes, I noticed back your fighting skills in close combat. Other than with that spear." ,-she noted and hands him the box "Open it." , as Izuku followed through and opens it.

"What's this?" ,-he asked looking at the shiny red metal piece.

"Put it on your arm, and press take button."  ,-Melissa instructed him waiting for the result.

Izuku presses the green button and in an instant, the metal transformed itself all around his left hand.

"What?" ,-said Midoriya shocked seeing an extremely flexible metal with his own eyes.

"This equipment in theory can withstand three All Might full-powered punches." ,-she said excitedly.

"Woah! thank you. What's it called?" ,-he said trying to figure out how to take it off.

"I call it full gauntlet." ,-she said happy to help out a hero in the making.

After a few seconds, Izuku's phone ringed, "Hello?" ,-he took out his phone and answered

"Midoriya! Were are you? We have to be here by 5:00!" , it was Iida yelling over the phone to be ready by the lobby at 5.

—————————————————

Izuku quickly rushed and changed to his suit. It was the suit that he owned but one that found within his new home.

"I'm here..." ,-said Midoriya tired as he had to teleport to his room and quickly change to his new dark green suit (picture from the last chapter) and teleports back outside the lobby in minutes.

"Good your here, now where are these girls?" ,-said Iida looking at the clock as they remain in the lobby waiting.

A couple of minutes passed by.
"They're here!!!" ,-Both Kaminari and Mineta yelled in excitement still wore out from their job. But then they felt a presence looking at them and turn their over only to see Midoriya eyeing them. And with that, they calmed down a little.

"Sorry for the wait. Midoriya how do I look?" ,-said Uraraka extremely excitedly showing off her dress to him.

"It looks beautiful on you." ,-Izuku started to blush, even Uraraka turned red with his response.

"Come on, calm down we have been living in the same house for a few months. Breath in breath out." ,-Ochako thought trying to calm down. "Thank you!" ,-She blurted out startling Midoriya.

The rest of the girls began showing up in the lobby, Kirishima and Bakugo were not on sight.
"Okay, finally we have to go to—" ,-Iida stopped talking as the lights partially shut down and the doors began to automatically locked themselves.