What a first day

————————————————————
A week has passed since they went and took the entrance exam. By both Midoriya and Uraraka have received their letter from U.A will they pass. (You know how it goes)

They both look at each over and open there letter at the same time. Izuku gets the invitation from All Might and Ochako gets hers from space hero 13th. They both get accepted.

Uraraka has been hanging around more sleeping in Midoriya's house. Midoriya's mom Inko occasionally she calls him to check up on him.

———————————————————
*The first day*
Midoriya wakes up confused as he looks around that he is not it his normal room. Then he remembers that he owns his house outside of the city. Which his grandfather gave to him, surprisingly.

"Oh..that's right, I'm living in my own house." ,-said Midoriya as he rolls over seeing Uraraka she stayed over again he is not complaining.

"Why does it feel so cold." ,-said Izuku as he looks at his chest. "Where did my shirt went?" ,-said Midoriya looking for it eventually he gave up.

Since today is the big day. He is got his uniform ironed and gets change.

"Uraraka is time to get up!" ,- he said as he puts on his red shoes.

The windows in the house are bullet resistant even a .50 caliber would not scratch it , but instead he is facing at reinforced carbon fiber covers steel at each window for security, at night the house turns into a fortress.

"Hmmmm....5 more minutes." ,-said Uraraka covering herself in the covers.

"I know you, get up Uraraka." .- Midoriya said turning over the windows open letting the bright sun rays.

"Mmmm... okay...okay you win..I'm getting up." ,-she said with her morning hair.

"Gland you up, I will be down stairs." ,-said Midoriya exiting the room.

Uraraka looks over at her uniform hanging. "Hold on, I'm again on his bed again ." ,then she felt something soft in her hands.

Turns the covers and she is holding Midoriya's shirt that he was wearing yesterday. She started to blush, "how did this happened!" ,-she thought

Midoriya is down stairs getting both off his backpacks. He can't wait to he a next greatest hero. ,-he thought

After a few minutes Midoriya is wanting for Uraraka in his black Chrysler 300 outside of the house.

"Sorry Midoriya!" ,-yelled Uraraka as he closes the front door

"It's fine, will get there." ,-said Izuku turning in the car back up. She hops in

Midoriya waves at Josh and Don as he drives to the exit, they both wave back.

"They sure like their job don't they said." ,-Uraraka to Midoriya as she also waves at them.

"They sure do." ,-he agreed as they exit the front gate and exit the property.

———————————————————

There wasn't much of a morning traffic jam, it was decent. Izuku parks in the same area where he did a week ago.

The principal's car passes by. "Hmm interesting his student can drive." ,-said Principal Nezu of U.A.

"Come on let's go!" ,-said Midoriya locking his car.

"Okay!" ,-said Uraraka running behind Midoriya