Chapter 36

~I think no matter how much time passes by, I will always have a weak spot for you. And that terrifies the hell outta me~

"I was talking to Elizabeth and Mrs. Weber said, 'Why do I hear talking?' and I don't know what overcame me but I said, 'Cuz you got ears, you dumbass bitch.' Like it just came out. I think I'm channeling my inner you because I miss you so much." I burst out laughing on the plane. Yes, that's right. We were aboard our private jet and heading back to the US of A. I wasn't going to tell Zeinab so I could surprise her. I missed her and she was missing me.

"Fuck. I can't wait to get back. We're gonna cause so much trouble. I am also proud to say that I finished all my lessons and the only thing I do now is, well I guess I just hit print and my diploma will be in my hands." I grinned. Happy to finally be free from school. I can finally work alongside Alessandro with no distractions. Okay, fine. Maybe one.

My outfit was not in any way whatsoever comfy except my shoes. I wore a sheer white dress with stars all over with fake fluffy white Birkenstocks.

We went straight to the airport after going to a good-bye party that some employees threw for us

We went straight to the airport after going to a good-bye party that some employees threw for us. So I dressed up for that.

"I wish you could be here for graduation but I understand that when you get back you'll spoil me with your riches." I giggled and continued reminiscing about some of the gifts I've already gotten her.

We'd be landing two hours before the graduation ceremony so I was seriously debating on going in the same dress. I know, I know. What a scandal?!!! How could I go to two events in the same dress? No doubt there would press but I usually ignored that. It's so me to do that too but I kind of wouldn't mind changing since it would probably be in a comfier dress. It's weird how I've would've been worrying if the dress was too flashy before Alessandro. Now, I don't give a damn.

I am going to change.

I have to show people I am not the same person I was in school. I am not the girl who complained about every assignment and called school trash countless times. I'm the bitch who went to Paris with my millionaire boyfriend and came back his fiance also with my diploma.