Chapter 29

~My life before him was so simple and now there's just... after~

It was the end of the workday and I had just said by to my mom and hung up on FaceTime. Closing the laptop I put it on the charger then set it on his desk right on top of his paperwork.

"Hey, I was signing that," Alessandro huffed but leaned back so I could sit in his lap.

"Yeah well, I would rather put your fingers to work on something else." I opened my legs as far as I could in this dress. Let me tell you, it wasn't very far. Alessandro smirked anyway, clearly turned on.

"I would love to, but I've got somewhere to be." His hands slide up my thigh and stopped at my waist. Damnit. We were so horny and I didn't want to lose my virginity in this office although I made it my personal mission to have sex in this office before I leave. Who knows when I'll see it again.

"Oh? Where's that?" I breathed out as his other hand slide under the dress. He looked at his watch and smiled.

"Taking my girlfriend out on date night in Paris." He smirked as if he had it all. I mean, he had me and that is all he ever needs. I can't wait to give him more though.

"Are you serious?!" I grinned from ear to ear. We've been in Paris for nearly a week and I haven't fully seen it. Just from the hotel room which was a gift enough. Alessandro nodded eagerly.

"I'm going to take you back home so you can change into something a little more casual comfy. Then I'll take you out on the best date you've ever been on." I thought back to all the dates I've been on. The first one with Alessandro was the best so far. I guess he planned on topping himself.

"I can't wait to judge for myself." I took his head into my hands and smashed my lips to his.

Once we were in our Paris home, I will never get over that, I tried my best jog in heels to the closet. I got ready for this so-called 'best date ever' in a faint dark purple angel cloud skin-tight dress with salmon pink fluffy shoes. You know because the fluff reminds me of feathers which birds have who fly and the saying 'fly high' is said when someone dies and becomes an angel hence my dress. Also my diamond golden angel charm choker. I threw my hair up in a half bun hoping that would be good enough then got to work on my purple eyeshadow and glossy lips.