Chapter 14

~Two hearts in love need no words~

I was in and out of sleep throughout the trip from the airport to a room. I remember strong arms carrying me and whispering commands. I remember feeling happy when I finally landed in a bed with secure arms wrapped around my body making sure I wasn't going anywhere. I wasn't going to leave even if his arms weren't wrapped around me.

I woke up first. The bed felt so congenial that I didn't want to leave. I smiled knowing the fact that I was Alessandro Sanchez's girlfriend.

It's like a dream.

I looked around the room only to feel confused. This wasn't my room or Alessandro's room. Where am I?

The room was too elegant to be of my family members. It must've been Alessandro's family house or something. I refused to believe I was in some strangers home.

I kicked my feet to the side so I was now sitting on the edge of the bed

I kicked my feet to the side so I was now sitting on the edge of the bed. My feet landed on the comfiest carpet known to man. I walked down two carpeted steps to meet the cold hard floor.

I looked around for shoes but only fond reflective surfaces that gave away my outfit. I wore a white cami and Adidas joggers.

I walked out of the giant doors and started walking in the direction of what I thought would be the way to

I walked out of the giant doors and started walking in the direction of what I thought would be the way to... actually I don't have a place I want to go.

So I opened every door I saw. One led into a small yet cozy movie theater.