Chapter 30

~She wore a smile like a loaded gun~

________TWO WEEKS LATER________

I woke up in the middle of the night to Alessandro's head hanging off the side of the bed puking his guts out.

I jumped out jogging to the lights and flipping then on. There he was. My fiance is sick as hell but hot as ever. Not the right time.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the trash can then ran back to place it under Alessandro's head.

I patted his back as he finally stopped.

"You need to take a shower," I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Your voice is really sexy right now," he muttered but got up, heading for the bathroom.

I snorted but started getting supplies to get the puke out of the carpet.

Here I was, cleaning up my fiance's puke while he showered. Although I hated what I was doing I felt bad that my baby was sick. I hope it wasn't my food. I cooked for us last night and was experimenting. I groaned when I realized it had to have been me. I food poisoned my fiance. I am never going to stop using that word. Until the wedding, of course.

The shower turned off as I opened the door to put the contents in the trash that he brought back with him. I took the bag and tied it up sliding on my fluffy slides and headed to the trash outside.

Once I was inside I took my shoes off and headed to the kitchen

Once I was inside I took my shoes off and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed more bags and extra trash can then headed back to the room.

"I'm sorry you had to clean that up while I had a nice hot shower." His arm was under his head and he only wore sweatpants. Man, he was sick but sexy.

"It's fine. If it helps, I think it was my fault," I sighed as I got back on the bed. Alessandro pulled me closer. I felt so guilty. Why did I have to be so bad at cooking?

"Oh, I see. You were trying to kill me so you could get all my riches. Well, I won't go down without a fight," he smirked before sliding his hands down to my stomach and starting tickling away.

I couldn't help but laugh like a pig.

"Stop," I gasped through laughs.

"No, this is what happens when you poison me." He continued to torture me with everything he had.

"I can't breathe," I gasped once more through a fit of laughs.

"Oh but you could breathe when you poisoned me," he accused. WELL, NO SHIT. I had no choice but to grab him there. He paused breathing hard. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. I knew it would stop him but I didn't mean for him to get horny. He leaned down to kiss me as I felt him getting hard under my touch. I WAS STILL TOUCHING HIM.