Twenty-eight

Mulai dari awal

"What is this? What's happening?" Matt angrily yells. "What did you do?"

"I don't know!" Scott nervously replies.

Headlights flashed toward our direction and gunshots smashed through the windows. Scott dives in an attempt to cover me so I wouldn't get hurt.

Eventually, the fires stop and Scott tries to pull me up to my feet. Something lands nearby us and smoke starts to come out of the device.

"The Argents, they're here." He says as he quickly helps me walk to where Stiles and Derek were. He places me on the chair and luckily Derek was barely trying to get on his feet.

Unfortunately for Stiles, he was still paralyzed.

"Take S-Stiles." I stutter and Scott looks at me wide-eyed. "Take him somewhere safe."

"What about you?" He worriedly asks as he wraps Stiles' arm around his neck.

"I have to get our parents out of the cell. They can help me out." I explain and he nods.

"Be careful. I'll find you once I get Stiles away." He says and quickly helps him leave the room. I look down at Derek and see his canines were coming out, his facials changing into a werewolf.

"I would a-ask if you're okay, but you seem fine." I saw and he lets out a low growl, showing his sharp teeth. "Right, not the time."

I slip off my yellow jacket and wrap it around my waist, so it would somewhat stop the bleeding. I limp my way towards the cell room but jump back, seeing I almost bump into someone.

Then I realize it was Allison.

She held the crossbow at me, not even phased that she possibly could have killed me.

"Allison?"

"Where's Derek?" She immediately asks and glances to my side. "Did he do that to you?"

I shake my head. "No, i-it was from Matt. Allison, you can't--"

"If you're not going to tell me, get out of my way." She harshly responds but I take a step closer to try to grab her arm. "Olivia, I mean it."

"Don't do something you'll regret later, Allison," I warn.

"Trust me, you want to stay away from me now." She says, moving the crossbow to face the ceiling. "Please."

"I know it hurts, but--"

"Did you know?" She cuts me off. "Derek killed my mom at the rave."

My eyes widen. "What? Of course not!"

She doesn't break our eye contact, most likely trying to see if I was lying to her. "Just stay out of my way, Olivia." She aims the crossbow forward and continues running down the hall.

I debated chasing after her but then I remembered I had to do what I originally planned. She's going to get herself killed if she's doing this out of rage.