"Hallucinating?" I interrupt and she nods, giving me a questionable look. "I just had one."

As we walk down the stairs, I notice the people nearby were starting to sniff the plants Lydia had around her house and stumble around.

"Am I crazy or are they..." Allison trails and I nod slowly.

Suddenly my feet began to feel weak. "Something's wrong," I mutter, feeling my balance was worsening by the second. "It's starting to hit harder."

The surroundings around me start to flicker back and forth between the party and my old house, causing me to shut my eyes.

"Olivia, stay strong." Allison smacks my face lightly. We go by the pool and she gives an uneasy smile. "Sorry, Olivia."

I feel her hand on the back of my head and she dunks my head into the pool. My eyes widen in shock but then feel her pull me up with a scared expression.

"How do you feel?" She asks and I look around frantically. Everything seemed normal to me and I turn to Allison, slightly shivering since it was cold.

Karma definitely got me back.

"I-I'm good." I shiver which causes her to grin.

Her phone starts to ring and she pulls it out of her pocket with a confused look. She clicks the answer button and presses it against her ear. "Dad?"

I hear her dad mumble something on the line and her expression drops in horror, quickly standing from her spot.

"W-What?" She stutters and starts to head out. I quickly follow behind her and she shakily puts her phone away and takes out her keys.

"Allison wait--" I try to say but she already had tears in her eyes.

"I have to go. I-I--"

"You're not gonna drive like this. Especially since you drank," I say and snatch her keys from her hands. "Since you dunked me in the pool, I'm good to go. I'll drive us."

"You don't have a license." She tries to say but I gesture for her to go to the passenger's seat.

"I've been practicing with my mom, I'd rather drive us," I say she sighs. We both get in the car and I turn on the ignition. "Where are we going?"

"Hospital."

I nod and quickly pull out of our parking spot and shakily drove us to the hospital. This route was different than what I'm used to but thank god for Allison's GPS.

"What happened?" I question, hearing the sniffles escape from her.

"My dad called and said, my mom..." She trails, wiping her tears away but sobs still escaped from her lips.

"Don't explain anymore. I shouldn't have asked." I say as I saw the building coming up.

I quickly park the car and she immediately hops out, not even caring if she locked her car. I shut the door and lock it for her, quickly following where she ran off.

Once we get inside, we go up the elevator to what I'm assuming her Dad told her to go but I didn't dare say a word. She already had a million things on her mind.

She grabs ahold of my hand and I took that as my cue to hold her. I wrap my arms around her as she cried into my chest, not even caring if her tears stained my shirt.

"It's okay, It's okay. I'm here for you." I whisper, rocking us back and forth. "I got your back."

She nods. "A-And I got yours."

Once we got to our level, the doors open and we were met with Allison's father talking to a police officer. I unwrap my arms from her and Allison walks over to where Argent stood.

"No," Allison whispers as she sees Argent's saddened expression. "No. No, Dad. No Dad, if this is some kind of sick training session, you better tell me!" She yells at him but he shakes his head.

I see my mom exit the room Allison's mom stayed in and she notices I was in the hallway too. She walks over to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"We tried everything we could." She whispers to me and I glance at Allison and her father who already broke down in tears as they held each other.

"W-What h-happened? What happened?" Allison cries out, breaking my heart even more at the sight.

I wipe the tears that fell from my eyes. "Can you take me home?" I whisper to my mom, knowing that it wasn't my place to stay.

"Of course." She says and whispers something to a nurse nearby. I hand the nurse Allison's keys and my mom leads me back to the elevators.

I look up once more to meet Allison's eyes but that same light I saw in her eyes that I've grown to fall in love with every day,

it was gone.