"I know," Allison responds as Lydia walks up to the two of us with the tray of punch glasses in her hands. We each grab one then Lydia continued walking to hand more drinks out.

I see Allison take a couple of glances across the pool where Scott and Stiles stood with a longing expression.

I groan. "Alright, this is depressing to watch."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Did he apologize yet?" I ask but she shakes her head. "Really?" I take a sip of the punch as I roll my eyes.

"It's alright. I'm the one who messed up." She shrugs as she takes a sip of her drink.

I give her a pointed look. "Stop blaming yourself over it, you were trying to protect people," I say then chug the rest of my drink. "Anyway, it's the past. We're here now, you look bea—I mean, great, so lets at least enjoy some of the party."

She chuckles and takes another sip from her cup and places it on the table. "You're right. Come on, dance with me." She says, trying to drag me on the dance floor but I shake my head.

"No, no, no, no. That didn't mean that I wanted to dance" I say but she rolls her eyes. "I'm not a fan of being close to sweaty bodies around us."

"Well tonight, you are." She says and she pulls me to what seemed like the dance floor.

She grabs my hand and spins me around, causing me to laugh as I almost bump into someone. I do the simple side-step/sway but see Allison was already comfortable enough to let loose.

It felt like the crowd was getting more and more claustrophobic which caused Allison and I to move closer. I guess I was the only one who paid attention to it since Allison turned her body so she would be against my front.

Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts.

I look anywhere but the brunette in front of me and somehow, I manage to see Jackson walk in. Lydia says something to him before she hands him a cup and walks away as well. So Jackson did end up coming.

Instantly, I feel someone spill their drink on my shoulder, causing Allison to break away from me since I leaned forward too much. I glare at the person who spilled their drink but they were giggling away, not even noticing what they had done.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Allison shouts over the music and I nod. I grab her hand to pull her away from the crowd and we head inside, pushing past giggly teens.

We walk up the stairs and head to the bathroom until we hear a familiar voice call out.

"Allison!" We turn and see Matt already walking up to us. "Can we talk...alone?" He asks, taking a quick glance at me but then averts his eyes back to her.

"No way in hell you are." I blurt out without thinking, moving her so she would stand behind me. Woah.

He scoffs. "I'm assuming she knows then?"

"We can talk, but as long as she's in the room with me," Allison says, pointing to me which causes him to sigh.

"Fine. I'll take what I can get." He says and gestures for the room nearby us.

Allison and I walk in first but then I catch Matt trying to close the door. I cross my arms with a stern expression, making him immediately let go of the handle and have the door wide open.

"Okay, um..." He trails, most likely trying to form his sentences. "I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about--"

"No shit." I interrupt but Allison nudges my side to stay quiet.

He clears his throat. "But is it really that bad that...I think you're beautiful? And I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?"

I see Allison shift uncomfortably. "Matt, some of those pictures, I-I don't even know how you took them." She says.

He rolls his eyes. "Telephoto lens, come on Allison." He says as if it was obvious. "Photographers call them candids."

She nervously chuckles. "Well, police officers call it stalking."

Matt drops his expression and it turns cold. "Stalking? So I-I'm a stalker now, is that it? Y-You think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos? You think I'm the kind of guy that's going to say something like 'well if I can't have her, no one can'?" He questions and I clench my fists. "Well, you know what, get over yourself because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes."

She stays silent but I knew it was my turn to step in.

"Well, then I guess you have three more minutes to find another girl. I never had to wait because Allison already stood out to me ever since I moved here" I say and push him away, glaring at the insult he just made.

Allison nudges my arm. "Come on, let's go back downstairs. He isn't worth it."

We both start to leave the room and Matt reaches to grab her arm. I beat him to it and grab his hand, pulling it behind his back and make him crouch on the floor.

"Don't ever touch her." I glare and Allison gives a small smile at my action.

She nods at me and I smile, knowing that was the green light to kick his ass. She shuts the door behind her and I twist his arm further, making him cry out in pain.

"You're a psycho!" He shouts as I drag him close to the window.

"Yeah well, I don't take photos of people without them knowing so who's the real winner here." I retort and open the window. I can see his eyes widen at the drop but come on, there was a pool at the bottom. He'll be fine.

I push him out the window, putting up with his small fights with my grip, then see him crash into the pool with a big splash.

The people around him start cheering and I pull out my phone from my pocket, peeking my head out the window.

"Hey, Matt!" I call out as he resurfaces with Jackson pulling him out of the pool. "Say cheese!"

He glares as the flash from my phone goes off and I go back inside. I click on the photo and burst out laughing at the expression he made. Allison's going to love this.