"I'd rather hit my foot in the corner of the wall." I retort and she nods slowly. "Believe me, I'm not the Kanima."

"Tough," She says before flashing her yellow eyes. "but it's a good thing I don't believe you."

She tries to lunge at me but I sidestep, slashing her arm that was close to scratching my side. "Guess you didn't learn the first time when I kicked your ass."

She growls and tries to slash downward by my leg, but I take a step back. She uses that as her chance to kick the knife out of my hand and with her speed, she grabs my arm, twisting it behind my back to make my face hit the wall. I grunt, trying to fight her grip but she leans close to my ear.

"I guess you didn't learn the first time when we were this close." She mocks, using her nail to brush my lips. "Too bad you and Allison can never be close like this."

I weakly chuckle, "That's what you think."

A small growl escaping her lips. She twists my arm further back and I cry out in pain as I feel like it was getting close to snapping.

She kicks down the door and throws me on the ground, making me hold my arm in pain. I look away and see Allison already holding her crossbow out.

The red dot aimed directly at Erica's chest but Erica sighs, taking a step closer to her with her arms crossed. "This might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I've always wondered what it feels like to steal someone's boyfriend...or friend." She eyes me.

I look up at Allison. "Don't listen to he--"

Erica stomps on my chest, putting most of her weight on me which causes me to gasp.

"I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power." She smiles. "I think I might try it with Scott...or her." She says and I see Allison slightly start to shake.

"Like hell I will." I pant, trying to push her foot off. "Allison,"

"I don't think it's going to be that hard," Erica says, completely ignoring me at this point. "because why would he be waiting around for ten minutes with you while she has to watch you from afar. Both of them can have me anytime they want." She says.

Instantly Allison shoots the arrow but Erica moves to the side, catching the arrow with her left hand. Erica begins to laugh maliciously and slowly faces us again as she held the arrow in her hand.

"You really didn't think that would work, did you?" Erica pouts but Allison's serious expression never dropped.

"Actually, I did." She says, never looking away from the arrow. Erica looks at the arrow in her hand and sees it drenched in goo.

Erica instantly falls to the ground beside me and Allison slowly walks to her, crouching down to her level with a small chuckle. She moves Erica's hair away from her face and leans in close to her ear.

"I thought you were psychic," She whispers. "bitch."

I smile at her remark and attempt to push myself up from the ground

I smile at her remark and attempt to push myself up from the ground. Allison grabs my good arm and pulls me up to stand.

"That right there," I point to Erica and her crossbow. "was badass."

"Thank god for Kanima slime." She points to Scott's window that had a trail of the goo. "Now help me drag her downstairs."

Allison and I grab Erica's legs and pull her down the stairs, not even caring if her head would bump on each step. As soon as we reach the bottom, Isaac rolls across the hallway and lands in front of us unconscious.

Scott comes from the hallway and sees Erica on the floor behind us. He grabs the betas from the floor and I open the door for him as he tosses them out in front of where Derek and Boyd stood.

"I think I finally get why you keep refusing me, Scott," Derek says, his arms behind his back. "You're not an omega, you're already an alpha with your own pack." He says and his eyes land on me.

"My offer still stands, Olivia." He says and I freeze in my spot. "You know that he can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here," Scott responds, not even phased at Derek's comment.

In the distance, faint sirens were going off and it sounded like they were coming close.

Derek's smile drops, but then quickly looks above us as we hear a hiss come from the roof. I quickly step out of the porch and run to his grass, seeing the Kanima menacingly crawl on the roof.

Scott wraps his arm around Allison protectively as she placed her hand on his shoulder, causing me to frown. Right.

The Kanima turns to us, letting out an ear-piercing screech that causes me to flinch back. It jumps off from the roof and quickly takes off into the night.

"Get them out of here," Derek orders Boyd, gesturing to Erica and Isaac.

Lydia angrily storms out of the house. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" She yells and my eyes widen, realizing that Lydia wasn't the Kanima.

"It's Jackson."