"You look like you hit your head that time," Allison says, a look of concern forming as she sees Scott not standing up.

He blinked a couple of times. "What's that coach?"

"Yeah, you definitely hit your head." She mutters, holding back a giggle.

"Help me up then," Scott says, holding out his arm. She grabs ahold of his arm but instead of pulling him up, Scott pulls her down on top of him.

"Woops." He says as she lifts her head up with a laugh. Her tucks in a strand of her hair and cups her cheek. He leans in, connecting their lips together as they both laid on the ice.

I feel my stomach start to stir at their interaction, practically overwhelming my head.

I guess just seeing them be affectionate with each other...I didn't like it. As much as I hate to admit it, I can tell Allison and Scott were meant to be. He makes her happy and it's all I want for her.

Oh god, why am I acting as if Allison and I dated? We're only friends!

I look at Stiles and Lydia and see they were both in their own little world as well, skating around the rink without a care in the world.

So much for a regular hangout. I knew I was practically crashing a double date.

I skate across the ice to where I first came in and carefully step off the rink. I quickly walk back to the benches and sit down, untying the knots I had on my laces.

I wriggle my feet free and take off the skates, sliding on my regular shoes. I grab my backpack from behind me and stand from my spot.

Once I knew they weren't looking, I duck behind the wall and head for the exit, not even caring if they saw me. I place my skates on the counter but couldn't help but turn around.

Allison and Scott were barely just getting off the ice and started to wobbly walk towards the photo booth since they still had their skates on.

I look away from the two and push open the doors, exiting the building. I take my phone out of my pocket and pull up my mom's text messages.

Mom👩‍👧

hey can u pick me up from the rink? don't really feel comfortable here.
{10:45 p.m}

As soon as I hit send, a twig snaps from behind me which causes goosebumps to rise. I wasn't alone.

I cautiously look around the street and see nothing but lamp posts that lit up the block.

"Mr. Argent, this better not be another one of your tests." I groan, tightening the straps in my backpack. "I've seen all the karate movies!" I attempt to call out with confidence but awkwardly extend my noticeable shaky fists.

"I don't think that would be necessary."

I quickly turn and see a guy leaning against the wall in the dark that hid his face very well. From what I can barely see, he was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt that visibly showed his muscular form.

"W-Who are you?"

He steps out into the light and this time I can see his chiseled cheekbones and prominent facial hair jawline come into the light.

"I think you've heard of me from Scott." He said and I tilt my head in confusion.

Could this guy be Derek?