2

Dedicated to DeathIsAUnicorn
__________________
Third person's Pov
__________________

The gunshots and swords swag in the air. The only thing you could smell and see was death and blood. The battle was fierce and there was a very less chance of surviving.

Bodies scattered on the floor non barely recognisable beyond expectation.

There was only one team which was winning each time that non could escape their grasped.

The male creature was fighting a slightly bigger one, who is the enemy and had a bigger and longer sword. Their swords clashed and created a small spark.

The battle between them was unraveling and it seemed that none of them could conquer each other since their movement mimicked the other.

Their tales too clashed as the edge was sharper and could even cut through anything.

The enemy looked at him in the eye and suddenly smirked as they continued fighting.

The other male was confused but kept on fighting. Any form of distraction could serve as a weakness and he did not want that.

Suddenly something hit the side of the male and he stumbled but needless to the pain kept on fighting.

The enemy began to laugh wickedly at his pathetic urge to keep on fighting.

The other creature that hit him was instantly killed with a sword through his main heart killing him instantly.

But with this he could not go back and prevent the hit from happening and he felt himself getting weaker and weaker, the darkness almost consuming him.

Now it seemed clear who will be conquering.

The darkness kept on invading his vision but he was not ready to go to the ancestors yet. He had to finish is task. His duty.

But he knew his journey was coming to an end.

"Ocarist. OCARIST!" The female creature ran towards them as the warrior fell on the ground.

She reached the male warrior and caught him before he could fall on the ground with a thud.

"Ocarist." She whispered, sadness overtaking every fibre of her body.

The warrior tried to smile but the pain stopped him and he grunted. The female held his now very pale green fingers.

"I'm sorry." Ocarist said in their mother tongue.

She shook her head. "No." She replied in her language. "No."

"I failed everyone." He looked at her eyes. The sadness and failure evident in his eyes.

"I failed you."

"No." She continued shaking her head. "No."

He managed to smile a bit. "But-" he whispered, "-there is hope."

Hope.

"The warrior of light is our only hope."

"But Ocarist, it is only a legend, myth. It can't be real."

"Oh but it's real. This is my last command. Find it, defeat those who oppressed us. And restore our home. You are our only hope in finding the warrior. Go." His eyes began to droop.

"My time has come. Go. Find it. Find her." He finally closed his eyes and let out his last breath.

She hung her head low and said the traditional goodbye in her tongue.