Misunderstood

Ok, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 1 OF SEASON 3 COMING UP SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Some dialogue from the episode will be changed slightly to fit how I'm writing the story.

Requested by: Alyssajj11

~

You sat against the basket of the hot air balloon while waiting to return to Corona. However, you weren't as excited as you were from a few hours ago.

Cassandra had recently stolen the moonstone and ran off somewhere, you guessed her "new destiny". She betrayed Rapunzel because she had rediscovered her past about who her real mother was.

Let's just say, Cassandra was like a big sister to you, you always looked up to her. And right now, the only thing you could think about was the betrayal.

You were so lost in thought that you didn't even notice you had landed until Eugene came up to you and knelt down.

"You alright kiddo?"

After looking up at him, you just nodded and the former thief helped you to your feet where you could now see Rapunzel running around and jumping for joy.

Huh, that's funny, you thought she would be all distraught and sad about Cass. But you just guessed she was happy to be home.

Looking around, you didn't notice you were starting to wander away from the group. You did notice, however, that every street and every building seemed to be empty.

"Where is everyone?" You thought to yourself as you neared the castle.

Soon, everyone was storming towards the kingdom. Confused, you just decided to follow them. "What's going on?" You asked Eugene.

"Well, apparently the king ordered everyone in the town to head to the mines and dig up some sort of weird crystal," He replied. "We're going to head to the throne room and get answers."

An anxious feeling built up inside of you as you got closer and closer to the kingdom. Knowing that something happened to your home while you were away, just sent chills down your spine.

...

You entered the kingdom and headed to the throne room with your friends. When Rapunzel went to hug her parents they didn't seem happy to see their daughter, just confused.

Then you noticed that the king's mendelian had a different crest. "W-wait, that's-"

"Saporian."

You gasped as a new but familiar voice had interrupted you. Everyone turned around to see Andrew standing in the doorway of the throne room.

"Hey everyone, it's nice to see you again." Andrew then opened the doors fully to reveal more people who were also possibly from Saporia.

"I'm gonna be completely honest like, I remember you, but I don't remember you. Does that make sense?" Eugene said, making you facepalm.

"It's me, Andrew! I nearly single-handedly felled Corona!"

All the guys just stood there, still skeptical while you were just shaking your head before you finally said, "Guys, he took us for a ride in a hot-air balloon!"

"Oh right! Less attractive than me guy with the man bun! Yes, I remember him now!"

You rolled your eyes and then Andrew and his crew got closer towards you and your friends.

"I've taken over Corona, or, as we now refer to it; New Saporia!" Andrew drew his sword and held it up in the air making his crew do the same and chant; "Long live New Saporia!"