Please

Anyone here know the game Dead by Daylight? Well, this Oneshot will be based around that game and the "killer" will be Michael Myers.

You and your friends were kidnapped and placed in an enclosed area. The only way out is to get the generators up and working again and to find the exit once all of them have been fixed. Only problem, there is a killer on the loose.

Will everyone get out of there alive?

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of blood, violence, and death.
Please go onto another story if you are not comfortable reading this type of thing.

You have been warned.

~

"Just steady your breathing (Y/N), he won't find you as long as he can't hear you." You said to yourself, trying to calm your breathing. Your heart was pounding against your chest, you recently ran from a monster.

You were hiding behind a tree that was surrounded by tall grass, it probably wasn't the best hiding spot but it would have to do.

Sinking down to the ground, your buried your face in your knees. You tried your hardest not to cry, but tears managed to slip down your cheeks.

Taking a slow and shaky breath, you lifted your head and looked around but only saw the dead grass in front of you.

"I really need to find Varian, oh I hope he's ok. Where are our friends? Did they get away?" You didn't want to cloud your mind with thoughts, you couldn't get distracted in case that man, showed up. Who was he? And why was he trying to kill you and your friends?

Carefully and quietly, you stood up and peered around the tree. You couldn't see anyone, which meant you had to find everyone on your own.

You hesitated before taking a step, you watched where you placed your foot so you wouldn't step on a stick and create noise.

You were scared, you didn't want to move but if you didn't, that man would surely find you. He had found you once before, he managed to cut your arm with his knife. Remembering what happened only moments ago made you gulp and place a hand on your new bandages on your arm.

Once again, you looked around to see if you could spot any of your friends. But no one was around, not even that killer.

You knew you had to get back to the hatch, that's where you and your friends hid when you first got here. But that was on the other side of the area where you were standing. (I know the hatch is another escape thing but I wanted to have an area where everyone could group up every once in a while.)

Making sure the coast was clear, you dashed towards another tree not too far from the one you were just at. You were terrified, you didn't want to want to die.

You took another deep breath and clenched your fists, you started running again and you tried to make as little noise as you could.

Finally, you made it to the hatch. You made sure you weren't being followed before opening the hatch and dropping down inside.

"(Y/N)!!"

Suddenly, you were engulfed in a hug. It was your boyfriend Varian, you hugged him back, relieved that he was ok.

"I'm so glad you're ok! I would've gone out there to look for you but Cassie forced me to stay here." Varian tightened the embrace and you buried your face in his shoulder.

A few seconds later, Varian pulled away and looked at your bandage. "Here, let's get you a new one." He then took your hand and pulled you over to Rapunzel.