Several minutes later, (Y/n) decided that she need to talk to Varian. She got up and head for the door. She turned the knob to find the door unlocked. She walked down the hallways to the throne room, hoping that he would still be there. But when as she got closer to the room, she heard noises, as if the throne room had become a battlefield. She walked more quickly to get there faster. She stopped in front of the opened doors to find Varian and the Separatists of Saporia fighting with a group of familiar people.

Her eyes widen when she realized that the people were Rapunzel and her friends, minus Cassandra. (Y/n) wondered where Cassandra was, but then she shook the thought off when she saw Varian trapped Rapunzel's hair in goo. "Rapunzel!" she shouted, running towards her. Varian and Rapunzel turned to her, surprised.

When (Y/n) stopped by Rapunzel, the princess said, "(Y/n)! I'm so happy to see you! Are you and the baby okay? How has Varian been treating you?" (Y/n) replied, "He treated me well. And the baby's alright." Rapunzel smiled before Varian called out, "(Y/n)! You shouldn't be here! You could put yourself and the baby in danger!" (Y/n) turned to Varian and said, "Varian, let Rapunzel go! You don't have to fight her!" Varian shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, dear, but I'm afraid I do." Right when he said it, Pascal stick his tongue into his ear, making him jumped and attempt to shake the chameleon off him.

Noticing an opportunity, (Y/n) ran up to Varian and grabbed one of his chemical balls. But as she ran towards Rapunzel, Varian threw another chemical ball at her feet, making her stuck in goo. (Y/n) struggled to get out, but it was no use.

Varian grabbed Pascal and threw him across the room. Then he walked up to (Y/n) and toke a chemical ball from her. "We'll talk about this later," he said to her. But then, a long tongue grab hold of the ball and pulled it away from him. Pascal caught the ball in his hands and ran off. Varian ran after Pascal to try to get it back but then he had to dodge getting crushed by Maximus, who soon ran after him.

(Y/n) turned to Rapunzel and said, "I am so sorry, Rapunzel. If I had known about the Saporians before I left with Varian, I would of stayed with you." Rapunzel waved her hand and said, "It's okay. You had your baby to worry about." (Y/n) smiled a little before a thought came to her.

"By the way, where's Cassandra?" she asked "I haven't seen her." This made Rapunzel frowned and looked away. (Y/n) wondered if she had said something to upset her. But before she could say something, Pascal arrived and used a chemical ball to free Rapunzel's hair. Fortunately, the goo that was holding Rapunzel's hair down was close enough to the goo holding (Y/n)'s feet to set her free as well. Rapunzel got up and looked at (Y/n) for a moment before she ran to help her friends.

Soon, Varian and the separatists had her and her friends cornered. Rapunzel demanded, "Varian! Tell them to stand down!" Varian exclaimed, "Never!"

Just then, Andrew stepped in and asked, "Why would we when we have the upper hand?" He pulled out a small device and threw it at them. "No!" shouted (Y/n), reaching her hand out, but it was too late. Rapunzel and her friends attempted to dodge it right before it exploded with a green smoke. As the smoke cleared, (Y/n) ran up to the spot to see if her friends were alright, but all she could see was a big hole in a wall, the sky, and a pile of rubble outside of the castle. (Y/n) looked frantically to see any sign of her friends but found none so far.

Varian and Andrew looked outside too to see the result of their destruction. Andrew grinned with satisfaction while Varian had a look of guilt on his face. Andrew elbowed Varian on the shoulder and said, "Powerful stuff, kid. This is gonna be fun. Come on." Then he turned to the other Saporians and ordered them to go and make sure Rapunzel and her friends were truly dead.

Varian turned to see (Y/n) on her knees and crying. He knelt down to try to comfort her, but she slap his hand away and did the best she could to get back up on her feet. She gave Varian a glare of disappointment before she turned and left the room. Varian got up to go after her, but was stopped by Andrew, who told him to stick with their plan. Varian wasn't sure about it, but he did as he was told.