An Accident (Part 2)

It has been a week since you met with Varian and so far, no one suspected a thing.

You went home hours after you talked to Varian and apologized to your family for your behavior. You said that you were just shocked by the news and angry at them for lying to you when they had always taught you to always tell the truth. Your parents apologized for not telling you as well and hugged you.

You also apologized to Rapunzel for what you said to her, even though you felt queasy at how you say it. Rapunzel, as gullible as ever, forgave you and hugged you as well. You held back from pushing her away, despite how much you still hated her.

One day, when you heard from Rapunzel that Varian had used her to stole the Sun Drop flower, you pretended to be shocked and hurt by this revelation. You faked crying as you ran to your room. But as soon as you closed the door, you squealed and jumped up and down like a schoolgirl. Everything's going exactly as planned... or so you thought.

You later got a message from Varian that the flower didn't work and he realized that the Sun Drop was Rapunzel now. You growled in anger at this. But then you read more of the message, saying that he had a new plan. You wrote back to him, saying that you'll be ready for it.

On the night of Rapunzel's birthday, the new plan was in motion. Your mother got kidnapped by Varian and Rapunzel set up an army to distract him while she, you, and your father sneak in and save your mother. You hid a smirk on your face, knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Soon, you, Rapunzel, and your father were under Varian's lab. Your father told you to wait in the tunnel while he and Rapunzel go in. You nodded and watched as they went into the room. You hummed as you waited for the right moment.

Poof!

The trap went off. You smirked as you climb up the leader and looked in to see your father and sister stuck in purplish-pink goo. You watched as Varian laughed and showed himself.

"Welcome back, Rapunzel," he said sinisterly.

Somehow, you think Varian looked cute when he's being mischievous. You watched as your father demanded Varian to tell him where the queen is. Varian showed him and Rapunzel where she was and explained that he needed Rapunzel's hair to break the amber to free his father. When you heard that there's a possibility that the amber would shatter Rapunzel, you found yourself grinning at the idea of being rid of your sister. But you had to remind yourself about the plan. So you pulled yourself together and burst into the room.

"Hold it right there, Varian!" you said, making yourself look heroic. Varian turned to you, gave a smile, and winked at you before changing expressions and said, "Well, look who's here. Corona's second princess." You knew he didn't mean what he said. It's all part of the plan. And speaking of the plan, you gonna keep the act up.

"Let my family go, Varian," you said with a demanding tone. Varian laughed and asked, "Why don't you come and make me?" You charged at him and he dodged some of your attacks until you caught him and pushed him onto a wall. You walked up towards him and was about to strike when he toke out a chem-ball and threw it at your feet. You found yourself trapped in the same goo your sister and father were in. You struggled to get out but you couldn't.

"Varian! When I get out of this, you'll pay for this!" you said, sounding angry. Varian just smirked and said, "We'll see about that." Then he leaned towards your ear and whispered, "Excellent acting, my dear." You whispered back, "Thanks." Then Varian proceed to get Rapunzel into letting him use her hair.

Unfortunately, things did not go the way it should. You hoped that when Quirin's free and Rapunzel died from being shattered by the amber, you would make your dad sign a document you made, declaring you as Corona's new queen, and then push him next to your mother to have him encased with an amber with her. But no, Rapunzel's hair didn't break through the amber, Quirin's still trapped inside, and your parents managed to break themselves free, thanks to Pascal. Oh how you hated that chameleon!