Chakras

On the high mountains surrounded by mist, lived a young Shaman named (Y/n). She had learned her profession from her grandmother, who had given her the responsibilities after she passed away. Her main work was healing; physically, emotionally, and spirituality. She enjoyed helping others, but she doesn't get many visitors, which made her feel lonely at times.

One day, she received a message from the king of Corona, which said that he had someone who could use her help. The king asked for her to come to the palace, but she wrote to him that her methods worked better in the mountains and would appreciate it if he brought the person there. She waited for a response but didn't have any for a while.

Then, one morning, she was mediating outside her hut when she heard footsteps. She opened her eyes to see a group of men standing in front of her. One of them approached her and asked, "Are you (Y/n)?"

"I am," she replied, looking up and down at him. She noticed that this man dressed like royalty and when she saw the sun symbol, she knew who it was. "You must be King Frederic of Corona" she said. The man nodded and said, "Yes, I am."

(Y/n) got up and curtsied to show her respect to him. "I see you respected my request by coming here," she said, "Some kings would've gotten offended to be asked this." King Frederic stroked his beard and said, "Yes, I suppose they would." (Y/n) looked up to him and asked, "You said you know someone who needed my healing techniques, correct?"

The king nodded and signaled a couple guards to step forward. They came up to her with what seemed to be a teenage boy in chains. (Y/n) toke a good look at him and noted his dark hair with a single blue streak, a pair of googles on his head, his blue eyes, his freckled face, and his worn out clothes.

The king gestured the boy and explained, "This is Varian. He's... been through a lot. His father got trapped in some sort of amber and the sight of it made him angry and took it out on the kingdom. My daughter, Rapunzel, used to be friends with him and even though he tried to hurt her, she bared no ill will against him. I promised her I would get him the help he needs and after a long time of searching and trying different doctors and psychologists, we had no one else to turn to. No one, that is, except you."

(Y/n) listened attentively before she rubbing her chin with her hand and said, "I see... Very well, I'll see to it that he'll find balance within himself before he could help bring balance to the kingdom." King Frederic raised his eyebrow in confusion to what she could've of meant by it. But he decided not to question it, as he wanted to keep his promise to his daughter. "Okay than, let's get started," he said.

(Y/n) curtsied to him again and said, "With all due respect, Your Majesty, this process of gaining balance has to be done between the two of us." The king looked at Varian hesitatingly, then at (Y/n), then at Varian again. He wasn't sure if he should leave the boy alone with her. But he understood that he asked for her help and it comes with listening to her requests. "I see..." he finally said.

(Y/n) looked up to him and said, "And, also, I'm gonna need his chains removed. It'll only slow him down." The king and the guards blinked in shock at her. "But if we unchained him, he'll try to escape!" said one of the guards.

"Will he?" asked (Y/n), as if she didn't believe him. Then she turned to Varian and asked, "And where would you go if you do escape?" Varian gave her a glare as he responded, "Anywhere but here! Those arrogant people of Corona thought I needed to be 'fixed'! Well, if anything needs fixing, is the kingdom when I get a chance to make them pay for what they've done to me!"

(Y/n) was almost surprised by his response, even though she doesn't show it. "Looks like I got a lot of work cut out for me" she said before touching his forehead with her fingers. As soon as she did, she saw visions of his past and the events that are yet to come. She also saw him doing something very important, which would restore the balance of not only Corona but the world as well.