Saved by a stranger

The rain was fussing down, soaking through my clothes. My hand were holding my backpack, the other was deep in my jacket's pockets in hope for it to get warmer, but without any luck. My toes felt like they were made out of ice, as my boats were hitting the streets. 

The city lights and the passing cars were the only sounds in the city. No human was walking the streets in this weather. I was not dressed for this. 

A car stopped by me. I stopped as the car window got moved down. His light brown eyes were looking at me with worry. His black hair had already started to show signs of ageing and so was his stubbles were white as the snow. His long black hair fell down in his face. " Come on Lada, please come into the car. " I just looked at him. How dare he think I wanted to do anything with him after what he had done. He wasn't thinking. " No, I will rather be here out in the rain!" I yelled at him back. " Geez, Lada don't be such a drama queen. I just want to get you home safe."  " After what you have done to me, I don't think you just want me to be safe. " I started walking, but he went out of the car and grab me hard. I could feel that his fingers were pressing against my arm. " Stop, you are hurting me!" I screamed and tried to pull back, but his grip was too tight and it only tightened more as I was trying to get loos. I tried to push him off me, but nothing was working. 

"Maybe you should let her go?" A guy was standing behind him. The guy was taller and bigger than he was. The guy looked like he wasn't much older than I was. The grip got loosen and despaired. The guy looked at me with his brown eyes. " Are you okay?" He asked me. Those brown eyes looked worried at me and waiting for me to answers. " Yes, I am, thank you. " I said. I couldn't stop shivering. " You look cold, let's go and get some coffee. " He took my hand and we ran out in the rain.