Thoughts

Natsu's POV

I walked down the pavements, thinking of what I am going to eat tonight.

Happy was out doing god knows what, but I respect his privacy and let him be.

I'm almost back home when suddenly Lucy walked towards me.

I noticed how her boobs bounced with each step, and how big and perky they where...

Wait, what? What am I thinking? Lucy's my friend! I shouldn't be thinking of her in... That way.

"Hey Natsu! I'm bored so I wondered if you wanted to come eat at my house tonight?" she asked, her blonde head tilting to the side.

"Hm? Oh, Um. I'm kinda busy.. Sorry, Lucy." I replied. "O-Okay sure." She said, clearly trying to cover up her disappointment.

"I'm really sorry, I have some other plans for tonight."

"It's okay, I understand." She said then, quietly walks away. I saw how her butt jiggles when she walks.

Ugh! why am I suddenly thinking of her like that? Maybe I should lie down or get something to eat.

As I keep walking home, all the girls that walked by passed me started to look more and more attractive.

By the time I got home, I was almost sweating with the effort of straining myself from the girls.

I took off my shoes and sat down at my chair, resting my head on the smooth surface of the nearby table.