Meeting you chp 1.

Start from the beginning

"Dave you're a professional at this" I heard Blake yell. Joy abruptly stopped making me run into her. "Ouch" I frowned rubbing my forehead and looking up at her to see her in a trance. Being curious, I looked around to see what she was looking at.

Finally I was gifted with a man whose face was beautiful and off rip you could tell he was a rapper. His arms were huge and he had slight critique. You could tell that he'd model before but it wasn't his forte.

I was in such a trance I hadn't realized he'd caught me staring

I was in such a trance I hadn't realized he'd caught me staring. The same look I was giving him he was giving me. He licked his bottom lip while his eyes traveled lower down my body.

I immediately turned my head, my cheeks starting to burn from blushing. I looked up at Joy who also seemed to be in a trance staring at Dave

"Annnnnnnnd cut that was nice let's wrap it up folks" Blake said bringing Joy out her trance.

"He's beautiful" Joy said making me shake my head in laughter. "Yes he is" I chuckled walking towards the door.

Before I could get to the door a soft but firm hand grabbed my upper arm.

I turned around confused on who was comfortable enough to grab me like that, but I didn't mind once I seen the boy who was modeling Dave , standing there.

Once he seen my face he took his hand away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hi", I said smiling slightly confused still.

"Hey, I'm sorry for grabbing you like that I ain't mean no harm", he said looking directly into my eyes making me shiver from the intensity.

"N-no it's um- it's cool" I stuttered immediately closing my eyes but opening them after from embarrassment.

"Im Dave and I was gone ask for ya number" he questioned, scrunching up his face because of how his sentence sounded.

Before I could nicely decline, Joy came in front of me using her arm to push me back. "Of course you can" she said leaning giving him my number number while he typed it into his phone.

When he was done he looked up at me before saying "I'll text you, nice meeting you" he said smiling a smile that made my breath hitch.

"Uhh you too. " I said.

Once we got outside I turned around and hit Joy's arm twice making her yelp. "What was that for?" She whined rubbing the spot.

"Why did you give him my number Joy you know I don't want to be in a relationship right now", I said rubbing my forehead from frustration.