"Don't worry (__) we'll protect you!"
"Yeah you don't have to worry about your pretty little head." We were now in the middle of the battlefield . I was in the same group as Sabo but I wasn't able to fight with him because I was surrounded by men from the revolutionary army. It's like they don't see the swords on my back. I can fight perfectly fine, I don't need there protection. Using my observation Haki I sense a sniper about to shot the man to my right. In a split second I leapt into the air and cut the bullet in half so it didn't hit anyone.
"I don't need your protection." Then they all started fawning over me saying I was sexy and a badass.
"Nice job (__)." Sabo said coming closer to me.
"Thanks." Men from the other army surrounds us all with evil smirks.
"Why don't you come with us cutie, we won't hurt you." One of the guys said.
"Looks like there's about 40 of them. More or less." Me and Sabo were standing back to back with our weapons in hand.
"Is that really it, they should really bring more people." He said smirking.
"I know right it's not even a close match." I replied with my own smirk. One of the guys was about to say something but was cut off when Sabo and I jumped into action. I was slicing up men left and right whole Sabo attacked with his pipe and sometimes his dragon claw. Fighting back to back with Sabo reminds me of the times I fought with Ace against the marines. I miss that a lot. The way he controlled fire and his annoying smirk which I actually find kind of cute was special. The guys called in more reinforcements, but it was all in vain; in only a couple of minutes they were completely wiped out. After the battle went pretty good for the revolutionary army. Sabo and me continued to fight side by side. No one could stop us. We were just that good. While the other army was screaming war crys and such Sabo and I just had a smile on our faces the whole time. I know that doesn't seem right but I couldn't help it. It was fun fighting with Sabo. Soon enough the army surrendered and the revolutionary army won the battle.

3rd POV

"It's all thanks to you that we won (__)!"
"We were so lucky to run into you!!" The war was now over and everyone was celebrating their victory. (__) was surrounded by a group of men all with hearts in their eyes as usual.
"That's not true, but thanks anyways."
"No they're right (__), you were a big help." Sabo said appearing from the crowd.
"Yeah Sabo's right. Thanks to you we were able to end this war faster then we thought." Koala added.
"Aww, thanks guys." (__) said blushing a little from all the compliments.
"Hey (__) come drink with us!"
"Yeah this is a celebration!!" (__) thought about it for a bit and decided to let loose.
"Alright!! Bring me some sake!!" (__) shouted and the men all cheered. They brought her a cup of sake but she said that wasn't enough.
"This is my first war celebration, I plan on getting drunk like I never have before!!!" (__) cheered and Sabo and Koala sweat dropped. (__) kept drinking cup after cup while Sabo and Koala just watched.
"I feel like we should stop her, that's her 12th cup." Koala pointed out.
"Yeah you're right." Sabo answered. "(__) that's enough don't you think." Sabo said trying to take her drink away.
"You're so strict Sabo. Take a sip." (__) said while leaning in closer, pushing the side of her body against his. Sabo immediately started blushing at the closeness.
"I-I-I-I c-can't!"
"Why not?" (__) asked a little sad now.
"Because I have to watch over you." Then (__) and Sabo heard the men start playing a song.
"Oh I love this song!!! Come dance with me Sabo!" (__) said getting up and pulling him by his hand. (__) wobbled a bit but luckily Sabo was there to catch her.
"You're too drink to dance."
"Then I guess you'll have to hold me close then." (__) said while wrapping her arms around Sabo's neck. Sabo blushed even more as (__) swayed to the music. Then the chorus came and (__) was singing along.
"Saa hajime you Atarashii sekai ga yonde iru Hora mite goran Ikutsu no umi hedateteita toshite mo Itsudatte sasaeteiru Osorezu ni mae he Wasurenai de We fight together." Everyone was stunner at (__) singing voice but she didn't care. She was way too lost in the songs to notice all the stares.

What no one else noticed was that someone was watching all the commotion a safe distance away. He couldn't help but wonder what all the commotion his men were making. Yes they normally threw parties after winning a battle but they were never this loud. That's when he head a beautiful voice singing. He looked at the source and saw (__) dancing and singing with a blushing Sabo while the men all stared at her. "She's created a lot of commotion. I never thought one girl could do all this.

When the song ended (__) went right back to drinking while also dancing and singing. Poor Sabo was keeping her up all night by holding her close to him so she didn't fall. Honestly though he didn't mind it in the slightest. He liked being so close to the (h/c) haired beauty. He was completely entranced by   her. Her intoxicating smile that made him want to smile even more and her big (e/c) that held so much much innocence and wonder made her even more appealing. Her liked everything about her.

It was late night now a lot of the men have fallen asleep while the rest still partied. (__) was completely plastered now.
"Sabo!! Carry me!" (__) said while jumping on his back. "Sabo, let's go to sleep I'm tired!"
"Okay." Sabo slowly walked over to his tent. Once there he placed her onto the blankets and he went to the ground.
"It's hot!" (__) complained Sabo's surprise (__) began to lift her tank top off her, exposing her stomach and the bottom of her bra. Sabo quickly went over to stop her before she showed anymore.
"You can't change here!"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm still here."
"But I don't care. You won't do anything to hurt me."
"S-still."
"Sabo, I'm hot though!!"
"Then take the blanket off."
"But now I'm cold! Sabo sleep with me. I need your warmth. You're not to cold or to hot, you're perfect" Sabo instantly started blushing even more.
"I can't, you'll get mad tomorrow."
"Please!" (__) begged using puppy dog eyes. Sabo couldn't deny her so it went to the space next to her. He layer a couple of inches away from her so they weren't too close. (__) didn't like that so she pulled him into a hug so his head was above her shoulders. Blushing Sabo reluctantly went to sleep.