For the first time, I wanted to run away from him because of guilt and not because of my scared feelings. Funny right? But it's true.

I want to be with him and hug him tightly to make all his insecurities go away but at the same time i want to run away and hide from him and never show my face again for hurting him that much. And my weak heart won in making me feel even more guilty that i got down immediately after reaching my apartment.

I halted in my steps when I listened to his voice calling my name but didn't turn back to look at his face. Mostly because I was ashamed to show my face to a kind hearted person like him. I felt that I don't deserve him and his love after all what i did to him. So i just waited there not looking at him by controlling my emotions which were ready to break at any moment given.

But again he didn't say a word and i know that he wanted to say a lot but don't know what to say.

Please don't say anything Abhi. I am scared that I will break any moment if I listen to a word you say now. Not able to hold myself any longer I ran away immediately from there without glancing back for even a second.

When I reached my apartment and rang the bell, Dev opened the door with a wide smile on his face and came forward hugging me tightly.

"I am so happy for you Choti. I hope you enjoyed a lot" he said with sincerity in his voice that my heart tugged for him again.

I breathed deeply and closed my eyes to control myself from crying in front of him.

"Leave her Dev. Can't you see that she is hurting but trying miserably to cover it." Said Riya with worry and concern in her voice making Dev release me immediately from his embrace and look into my face for the truth.

Only then I opened my eyes to see that Riya was standing behind Dev looking at me intently to find the reason behind my tears. Immediately Rishi came from the kitchen listening to her words and i can find all my friends eyes looking at me with concern and worry in their eyes which made me burst out into tears immediately by slumping myself to the floor.

Riya came forward instantly by bending down and holding me in her arms while I was sobbing and crying uncontrollably. All the emotions I was building inside my heart from the moment I learned the truth came flowing back like a tornado making me mess in front of my friends. But I was not the least bit worried about them seeing me like this because they are my friends who saw me in the worst of cases and always stood by my side helping me in everything.

The emotions i have locked inside my heart from the start came out rushing like a volcano making me shake while crying out loud. My heart was paining for him knowing that I have hurt the one who became very special to me. My heart was not crying for myself but for that person whom i have made miserable all these years because of my selfishness. This pain, hurt, and agony was for that person who thought that I was his everything even after hurting him many times. It's crying for the person who stood by my side and still standing even today without a care about his own feelings and hurt.

"I hurt him Riya. I hurt.. him. I am sel..fish" I said hiccuping.

"Shh... Everything will be alright" she said hugging me back and let her do it while crying and repeating the same words continuously.

How can a person love another one this deeply that he is ready to get hurt again and again just to see his love happy? Can anyone be this selfless? I was in my own self pity all these days thinking that i got hurt by love but seeing him like this made myself look so small in my own eyes. If his was true love then mine was nothing compared to him. If his was the pain then mine was just a small stab compare to him.