Chapter 53

Hello everyone,

Here is your awaiting chapter. I hope that you like it. And i am sorry if i am late for uploading. I was busy with my personal work and was unable to upload it on time. 

This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Kindly ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

                                *VOTE_COMMENT_SHARE*

===================================================================

Athira Patel

I was sitting silently in my bedroom while thinking about all the events that had happened today. It was like there was a slow motion button in my mind which is playing all the events slowly in my mind and making me even more frustrated, angry and sad at the same time.

----

When Omisha left after hugging me, I didn't know what to do or what to say. I stood there like a statue remembering each and every word she said. And that every word was making me feel even more guilty thinking that how much i have hurted my Abhi even without knowing.

Am i really that selfish? Was i really that dense that i have not observed the hurt and feelings of the person who was standing beside me all the time like a protector? How can I be so oblivious to everything that was happening before me and feel like i was the only one suffering all this time? How can I show my face to the one who only thought about my happiness and feelings before him? How can I talk with him after knowing how much I have hurt him because of my foolishness? How can i?

I was lost in my own thoughts all this time that i forgot to glance at the person who is standing there looking like a nervous wreck. I wanted to apologise and hug him tightly but that won't be enough.

By seeing him, I can say that he has a lot to say but was waiting for my reaction when i was unable to utter even a single word out of my mouth. There is a thick tension in the air between the both of us and both of them were waiting for the other to break the silence because mostly we don't know what to say and how to start.

We have many words, many questions and many answers in my mind which are dying to come out of our mouths but still we were unable to utter even a single word the whole time. All the words were trapped inside our mouths and were not getting out in fear of another person's reaction. I can feel his discomfort and I can clearly see his anxiety and nervousness but still i am unable to face this man at this moment.

It was like my total world has been changed within this half nour and i don't even know half of it about what was happening around me. I was truly oblivious to everything around me and it has proved once again today.

So I just uttered the one thing that came out of my mouth at that moment and went towards the direction of the car without waiting for his reply in fear of crying then and there itself. I can't face him after everything i got to know and how much i have hurted him all these years by pushing him away from me.

The ride to my apartment it dead silent in the car with us being silent in our own thoughts. I saw his clenched fists around the steering wheel when I glanced at him and I know that he is controlling his feelings and emotions from letting it out. I can't blame him because I was the reason for all this mess and I am to blame it for everything.

He wanted to talk with me but was not able to meet my eyes or even was able to say anything.

God Abhi, don't look at me that way. Hell, even my position is similar to you. I have a lot to say but unable to say even a word. My emotions were all over the place but the guilt was eating me alive at this moment.