My Dream Ball || Part Two

Zacznij od początku

«You gave me something more

More than I've ever felt before

We could be falling in love

Oh baby

I can picture you and me

More than coming closer

Just a little more time and

Just a little less thinking

Just a little more time is all that I need

Just a little believing

Just a little more breathing

Let's give it time»

Draco is waiting for you at the Great Hall entrance. Suddenly, he notices that people around him can't help but stare astonished at something behind him. He turns around and boom! He sees you're going downstairs, walking slowly towards him. His eyes sparkle and a beautiful smile blooms across his face. He is staring at you like...

He is rendered speechless by your changed appearance

He is rendered speechless by your changed appearance. You blush and smile back at him. He looks so fancy in his black tux, and his white shirt, vest and bow tie make his beautiful grey eyes look even brighter. He is your angel. He looks more handsome than ever. How is that possible? Gosh! He is perfect!

Draco approaches you and kisses your hand. You sigh and smile. He winks. Your heart melts and you start feeling butterflies in your tummy.

—(Y/N), you look gorgeous! Like a beautiful bride.

—Stop! You're making me blush —you say blushing—. I actually feel like Cinderella.

—In that case, would you let me be your prince?

The butterflies in your tummy are getting freaking crazy right now. Not only because of the fact that he is still holding your hand. You have to answer. You have to tell him something. It's now or never.

—You already are, Draco. You've always been —you tell him sweetly.

He blushes and kisses your hand again. This had never happened before, ever. You had never seen those baby pink cheeks before. He looks so cute.

—Are you ready, (Y/N)?

—Let's do this, Draco.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Secret Love Song" by Little Mix featuring Jason Derulo, and "Just a Little" by Emma Lahana.

These beautiful songs came to my mind while I was writing this part of the story. I think they show exactly the way (Y/N) feels at the time she's singing. What do you think?

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!