Tyrion Lannister X Snow!Reader - Juice

A/N- This imagine is based on the song 'Juice' by Lizzo. I've been trying to use her songs for inspiration for a while now (because she's a damn icon) and finally came up with an idea I felt worked. I hope you all like it.

The feast taking place in the great hall of the Red Keep was somehow cementing your love of King's Landing. You had been sipping on summer wine for far longer than was sensible, and were loving dancing with Sansa. To be honest, you had always thought her to be a bit of a stick in the mud when you were in Winterfell, but it seemed that the journey to the Capital had brought about her wild side.

Seeing your cousin so happy, for the first time since you had arrived, was bringing you such joy that you had allowed yourself to let loose with her, even though you had known it would be a bad idea. 

It seemed, however, that Sansa had sobered up somewhat when men began to approach you. There was no doubting that you were one of the more beautiful women in the room, and what with your father having never been married before he died, it was clear that you were a bastard. Some men seemed to take that as a prompt to attempt to talk you into bed, but even in your drunken state, you weren't the kind of girl to sleep with men you didn't know.

You chuckled as one man placed a hand on your hip, leaning in close to your ear as he whispered a quick greeting. You glanced up at him and a small laugh fell from your lips. 

"I wonder how your wife would feel about you touching me like this, My Lord," you uttered, your grin remaining fixed on your lips as his hands quickly retreated from their position, his smile faltering.  

"Are you threatening me?" he asked quickly, and you simply shrugged, continuing to move to the music as you did so. "I don't take kindly to being threatened," he added.

You laughed, shaking your head. "Well, I don't take kindly to being groped, My Lord." Sansa was at your elbow a moment later, attempting to remove you from the situation.

"Please excuse my cousin, My Lord. She's had one drink too many," Sansa started, but the man silenced her with a scowl. 

You grinned down at your younger cousin, taking her hand in yours. "I happen to think I've had the perfect amount of drinks," you told her with a grin, lifting your hand and causing her to spin to the music.

"This isn't funny, Y/N," Sansa started.

"For once I agree with the girl," the man began, and suddenly you stilled, turning to look at him properly. 

"And yet, I fail to see where I asked for your input, My Lord." 

"Y/N." Sansa looked horrified as she attempted to drag you away once more.

"How dare you talk to me that way, you little-"

"Is there an issue here, Lord Crane?" You smiled down at Tyrion as he interrupted the verbal barrage you were about to receive. 

"I see," Lord Crane started, looking between the two of you, "the bastard would rather fuck a half-man than a real one." 

Your smile fell from your lips, and suddenly you felt very sober. "I don't think I appreciate what it is you're insinuating, Lord Crane. As you are already aware, the reason I have not, and will not, fuck you is because you are a married man. I have far too much respect for myself, and for your wife, to ever share your bed." 

"Y/N, you're making a scene," Sansa started, taking a short step away from you. 

"It seems like Y/N has made herself very clear on this matter, My Lord. Perhaps you ought to steer clear from now on." Tyrion uttered, nodding towards the main doors of the great hall. Lord Crane stalked away from your group with a face like thunder, leaving you red cheeked and uncomfortable. Tyrion took a step closer to you, his hand coming to rest on your elbow, ever so lightly. "Don't allow him to ruin your evening, My Lady."

You nodded slightly, but your smile remained hidden from sight as you took a deep breath. "Actually, My Lord, I'm not quite feeling myself, I think I might retire to my chambers."

Sansa took your hand in hers, "I'll come with you."

"No," you answered quickly, "stay here, have fun. I'm just going to go straight to bed anyway." You watched as she nodded and released you.

"I'll make sure Y/N finds her way back to her chambers safely, My Lady." You glanced down at Tyrion for a moment, and he simply smiled back up at you. 

The halls of the Red Keep were eerily quiet in comparison to the bustling party, and you walked along in silence beside Lord Tyrion, until your brain gave in. "I'm sorry about what he said," you told him softly, "the women at those parties love to spread a rumour, I'm sure your father will be unhappy about the idea of you sharing your bed with me." You paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "I never should have had so much to drink."

"Lord Crane is known to be a bit of a womaniser," Tyrion answered you, his frown deep. "I should have thought to warn you." 

"It's not your fault," you muttered, "he's an entitled man, if you had to warn me about every single one of those to exist I doubt you'd ever get a break."

Tyrion laughed, shaking his head. "I guess you're right," Tyrion hesitated for a moment. "And for the record, my father has very little say as to who I share my bed with."

You stopped as you reached your chambers, glancing down at the man beside you and smiling. "Thank you for looking out for me, Lord Tyrion. And for getting me home safely."

"It was my pleasure, Y/N. Though, I doubt you needed the help, it seemed you were dealing with it quite well on your own." 

You shrugged slightly. "I struggle to hold my tongue sometimes. My uncle tells me it isn't very ladylike."

"Well, I think it's refreshing." 

You paused for a moment, considering your next move carefully. "Would you like to come inside, Tyrion? I have some cake from Sansa and I's tea."

Tyrion smiled up at you and gave a short nod. "That sounds delightful."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x