Reader x Gendry Waters - Head Over Boots

A/N- This teeny tiny imagine is based on maybe the cutest and cheesiest (and therefore my favourite) country song of all time, "Head Over Boots' by Jon Pardi. I hope you guys enjoy it.

You smiled as you rolled onto your stomach, stretching out on the bed and letting out a loud yawn. You could feel your muscles loosening as you continued to stretch out your arms, letting them rest over the bare back of your boyfriend. You chuckled when you felt his stir, allowing your fingers to run lightly over his skin and causing him to let out a deep grown as he shifted to look at you.

"What are you doing?" he asked you, his voice deep and gruff as he glanced over at you. You shrugged the best you could, leaning forward and pressing your lips to his.

"Good morning," you mumbled softly, your lips still brushing against his as you let out another chuckle. He shifted to lay more comfortably, pulling you so that you were resting on his chest. You felt his lips press against the top of your head for a moment and you heart skipped a beat. You loved this man, and everyday you just seemed to love him more.

"You smell good," he grumbled, burrowing his nose into your hair and taking a deep breath.

"That would be soap," you told him, "it wouldn't hurt you to try it some time, Gendry," you added and you felt his chest shake as he laughed.

"You love how I smell," he growled, causing you to smile. "You said it was manly," he continued and you could picture how his lips would be pouting as he spoke to you.

"That's wasn't supposed to be a compliment," you teased him, pressing your lips to his skin for a moment before twisting to look up into his eyes. "I love you, even if you smell like an armpit," you told him and he laughed, throwing his head back against the pillow.

"I love you too," he murmured once he had finally finished laughing, shifting to press his lips to yours in what you could only assume was the most uncomfortable kiss that had ever taken place. "I'm going to marry you some day," he added and you smiled up at him, reaching up to let your fingers run over the stubble on his chin.

"I can't wait," you answered softly, your smile only growing when he pressed a kiss to your knuckles.

"And then," he continued, "we can have as many children as we can manage."

"That sounds exhausting," you told him softly, "but there is no one I would rather be exhausted with."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to begin publishing my own works outside of my fanfiction. Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link is also available on my profile page and in the comments down below. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x