Greyjoy!Reader x Robb Stark - The Angel of Death

A/N- This is an imagine based on 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin. The lyrics make me think of the Greyjoys for some reason so I thought a little bit of Original Greyjoy Reader, who is empowered and incredibly strong, both physically and mentally, may be a fun idea for this chapter.

You closed your eyes as the wind battered your face, sending droplets of sea water against your skin and causing you to smile. A deep breath allowed the salty air to fill your lungs and you exhaled as you reopened your eyes, turning to smile at your brother. "I have to say, Theon, I'm amazed father agreed to lend you his ships," you told him, raising your eyebrows as you stalked over to where he was resting on one of the many cannons that lined the deck. He let out a short laugh as he glanced up at you.

"We both know it had nothing to do with me." He smiled at you, but there was something raw about the way he said the words, as if he had bitten in to a fresh lemon and allowed the juice to coat his tongue just before opening his mouth to speak. He would always be upset at your father for how he had given him up so easily, and how he had taken you under his wing as though your older brother had never existed.

"Father has always tried to play us against one another, you ought to stop making it so easy for him," you responded, shrugging when he narrowed his eyes at you slightly. "What is this King in the North like, anyway?" you continued with the softest smile you could muster.

"No," he interrupted quickly, "you are not going to begin fawning over him, Father will kill me if you return a Stark," he told you and you laughed at his eruption.

"We both know that there is no way I would ever marry a Stark, and even less chance that I would take his name," you chuckled lightly, "but I would still like some information about the man I will be fighting for." He grumbled for a moment, but soon gave in and began talking about Robb Stark. You hadn't realised how close the two of them truly were until that moment, until you saw Theon speak about him with such tenderness that he could have been talking about his own brother.

*Time Skip*

Theon was staring at the ground as you smiled up at the Stark king. He was handsome, his hair slightly messy and his beard overgrown, but you assumed it hid the face of a child behind it. "I sent you to the Iron Islands for soldiers," he muttered softly, his eyes focused on Theon, "and you have brought me women," he continued, causing the smile to drop from your lips.

"Yes, your Grace," your brother mumbled beside you, unable to lift his eyes.

"Why?" Robb asked, shifting in his seat as the room fell silent.

You all remained quiet for a long moment, Robb's eyes fixed on Theon, who was attempting to manufacture some excuse or another. "He has brought you soldiers, your Grace, some of the best the Iron Islands have to offer." His eyes drifted to you, landing momentarily before landing back on Theon.

"This must be your sister," he started and you scoffed.

"You know it is only polite to greet me as you would and other Lady who were to step foot in your camp, your Grace, or has my lack of a dress made you forget your manners?" You could feel Theon's glare as it landed on you, but you refused to move your eyes from their target as the King allowed a smile to come to his lips.

"Of course, My Lady, thank you for joining us," he told you, causing you to smile.

"It is my pleasure, your Grace," you started, cutting him off when he went to speak again. "As I was saying, Theon had brought you some of my fathers most dedicated and powerful warriors, including myself, you see on the Iron Islands we do not treat women as delicate little things, we are taught to defend ourselves from those who plan to harm us."