Part 5 (Flying to Shawn)

Y/N pov:

Today is 1st of may 2017 and tomorrow I'm flying out to Berlin in Germany to surprise shawn on tour. Andrew said the performance date was the third at his illuminate your. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see him. Maybe in our free time, we could finish that song. I started packing my suitcase. I got quite a lot as I didn't know how long I was going to be there. By the time I had finished packing it was really late. I got ready for bed but before I fell asleep I picked up my phone to message Andrew.

I put my phone on Shawn's bedside table and drifted off into a peaceful sleep

~

Beep beep beep
I rub my eyes to try and wake myself up. I switched on the lamp and swung my legs over onto the soft carpet. I wobbly stumbled across the room to turn on the main light. I scatter around getting ready until I was set. As it was 6 a.m., i knew no one would be awake so I silently made my way downstairs to leave a note on the table:

'hi guys! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but me and Andrew have planned for me to fly to Germany to surprise shawn on tour. I'm not sure how long I will be gone though. Thank you, I will update you
Lots of love y/n
Xox'

I picked up my keys from the side as they were kind enough to lend me their spare one and got a taxi to the airport. As soon as we pulled up and I paid the driver I got a message.
I turned my phone off with an annoyance but mainly fear. He was still tracking me. This is not good and especially now I'm with Shawn on tour. I tried to get the situation or of my head. I made my way to the airport, through all the luggage and security. Finally, after an hour, I boarded my plane. I can't wait to see Shawn!

Shawns pov:

I woke up at 8:00 am to go to the gym this morning. I don't have a show today so I'm just going to chill with Brian, my friend who came will me, and the band. 'hey, shawn, cheer up dude!' Brian yelled from across the room. I wasn't sa...oh, I was sad. I miss her... So much. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait, and then, well, I will be with her all the time and we can just see what happens. 'shawn' said Brian again 'we are all going to go on a walk in the town, you wanna come?' he asked. This would be a great opportunity to get y/n off my mind so I said yes. 'I'd love to come, let's go boys'. With that we all went off to wonder around Berlin, go get a coffee and some food.

. . .

Y/N pov:

After what seemed like forever, the plane landed in Berlin. I scattered off along with the other visitors and waited to collect my bags. About 20 minutes had passed until finally my blue striped suitcase showed its face on the conveyor belt. I picked it up and wheeled to the exit of the airport where Andrew was waiting to pick me. 'Hi Andrew!' I said through the open window of the tour bus only he was in. 'Hi y/n, it's so nice to see you, how have you been?' he asked while jumping out of his seat to help me with my luggage and open the door for me. I was tempted to tell him about Jack but I decided not to as I didn't think anything would happen and I just wanted to have fun so I replied with a simple 'im great thanks, how about you?' 'brilliant' he said ' the tour is going great, but he really misses you, it's strange Y/N, he has never spoken more about a girl than he does about you!' he said. 'really' I said feeling myself blushing. Does shawn like me? I do really like him. me and Andrew made small talk as he drove us to the hotel and helped me unpack everything. However, after all the unpacking, we remembered we need to hide my stuff or else shawn would know I was here.

Shawn's pov:

me and the boys have been wandering around town for a few hours now. I thought I'd be able to get my mind off y/n but she hasn't gone from my brain. 'oy! Shawn!' Brian shouted in my ear knocking me out of my sorrow. 'yeah, sorry Brian...um do you think we could go back to the hotel now?' I asked. 'sure, let's go boys' he said to the band. We got to the hotel, I got my key to the room and walked in. I felt like stuff had been moved around, but the door was locked and only Andrew had a spare key so I thought nothing of it. Y/N we're still on my mind so I decided not to fight anymore. I picked up my favourite guitar from next to my bed and slightly lay down with my guitar on my chest and my head raised by the pillow. I streamed a few familiar chords ' I'd be lying if I said' I started to sing, when another recognizable, soft voice joined in. ' it would be a lie to say I'm not stuck on you' I turned around to see her standing next to the bathroom door. 'omg! Y/N!' I ran over to her, picking her up which made her squeal. 'omg, y/n, I missed you so much!' I said. ' I missed you too Shawn' she responded. I put her down but she just pulled me into another hug. 'I can't believe your here' I was bored Sophie into her hair. She rested her head in the crook of my warm neck. This was the best feeling. I never want it to end.