Part 8 (shawn Help)

(sensitive content)

SHAWNS POV:
A message was sent out to the fans saying the show tomorrow was cancelled for important reasons but we didn't explain why for safety. I was talking to Andrew about the situation when my phone started ringing. I looked at the bright screen to see y/n's name come up. I don't think I have ever fwlt more relieved in my life. She must have got away. I accepted the call and put the phone to my ear. 'Y/N!' I said hopefully, 'where are you, are you OK?' i paused. I heard crying at the other end of the line. A scared muffled cry. 's-shawn p-please help-p me' she sobbed into the phone. 'y/n where are you?' i asked, my heart racing 20x faster, she was in danger. 'oh calm yourself mendes, she's with me' said a cold, slimmy voice. 'who the fuck are you!! Tell me where you are, dont you dare hurt her!' i yelled. 'well, it's too late for the last request, she is already in quite a lot of pain but.. I will tell you who i am. Your biggest fan' he said laughing, what a psycho i thought. 'im joking mendes, you shit, i know y/n so i just wanted to drop her a visit, my aim was to kill the person she liked most but now i have her, lets hurt the person you like most' he continued. 'you bitch! Tell me where you are!' i screamed. 'fine, I'll send you the address, i guess, i will get yo meet you again, how exciting!' he said and hung up.

Y/N POV:
He held the phone between the two of us on speaker. I was tied up on a metal chair in the middle of a cold, dark room with tape covering my mouth and knife cuts all over my body. He chucked my phone on the floor laughing like a mad man. 'your beloved shawn will be here any time soon y/n, don't you worry sweetheart'. I couldn't reply with anything apart from a muffled scream and weak kicks. He picked up a black gun and held it again the temple of my head. Tears were spilling out of my eyes. 'don't worry love'. He cooed 'this isn't for you', he moved the gun toward to the direction of the door. I attemped to scream. 'oh babe, you can't do anything about it, have you seen the state of your ugly ass self' i kicked out even more causing an even greater noise. 'how about you shut up or I will use this on you' he pointed at the gun. I instantly stopped and just sat there silently sufffering. I prayed that shawn wouldn't show up, id rather myself get hurt than him, i dont want anything to happen to him. However, God didn't answer to my plead.