part 2 (Canada)

Y/N pov:

I'm flying to Canada tomorrow, I'm so excited but so nervous, I have never traveled a long distance on my own before. But it will be a great experience. Me and Jack are the worst we have ever been. He is constantly being disrespectful and nasty to me. I'm still with him though, I don't want to be the one to end it. I decided that I had better start packing for tomorrow. I know that more than half the time it's cold and it's winter now. As it was late,  as soon as I finished packing, I took a shower and got ready for bed. I set a sadly early alarm for 4:30 am and got into bed.

                                . . .

My alarm was chiming away loudly forcing me to get up or if bed and turn it off. I rubbed my eyes trying to remember why I was awake so damn early in the morning... Canada! I flipped on my bedroom light and started getting ready to leave. I didn't want to wake anyone else up so I just sent a message to them on our family group chat saying I was leaving now and u will miss them hugely and love them all very much. I tip toed downstairs trying my best to carry my massive suitcase without smashing it against every step. As soon as I was downstairs, I threw my hair up into a bun, grabbed a breakfast biscuit and put on my coat. I made my way out the door. I started the engine and began to drive the tedious 3 hour drive to the airport.
~
I pulled into a space in the airport carpark and checked my watch. 8:00am, exactly on time. I opened the door and heaved my suitcase out of the boot of the car (or truck as Americans say... I think) I spent a good hour getting through all of security and bagging areas but eventually boarded my plane.
~
The flying want too bad, for flying on my own... I got out of the airport and admired the city landscape at night. It's beautiful here, all the glistening lights and silhouettes of buildings. I got my phone out of my pocket to check Google maps to try and find a place to rent. Oh crap! my phone is dead. I started to panic, I don't have any spare change to get a taxi or anything. Oh my god, what am I going to do.... I have been walking the streets that ages trying to find a place to stay but no luck. And just on time I heard distant rumble and the heavens opened and the rain came and bucketloads from the sky. I have to put my suitcase down and just sat on a step thinking, this is great. I was dripping wet and all of a sudden a car pulled up and a very good looking man got out of the passenger seat, he cautiously approached me.

Shawn's pov:

'hey, mom!' I said to her over the music. 'look!'she looked out the window and saw this girl. She was drenched and look so upset and lost. She obviously don't live here as she had a huge suitcase with her. 'mom, I'm just going to check if she is ok, can you pull over?'I asked 'of course son' Karen said. I jumped out of the car and put my jacket over my head. I walked over to her and she looked so upset it made me sad. 'excuse me'I said to her. 'yes' she replied, well mumbled. 'are you ok?' 'no, not really, I just got off a plane from England, I have no money, my phone is dead and I don't know where I am and I have no where to stay!' she replied with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was so beautiful. I felt like it was my job to take her in, I know I shouldn't as she was just a random girl and obviously because of my job, but I was on a break. It shouldn't matter if I just give her a place to stay for a while. 'do you mind me asking your name?' I asked. 'y/n' she smiled. It made my heart melt. 'well Y/n, I was just on my way home with my mum, do you want to come with me and you can stay for the night, I don't live too far.' I offered. 'that's sweet of you...' ' shawn' I said '.. Shawn, but I don't take lifts from strangers' she said cautiously. 'I understand y/n, but I won't hurt you and I just don't like seeing you vunruble out on the streets, please come with me' I begged. 'okay..' she replied hesitantly but with thanks.
I helped I get her suitcase in the car and we started driving. I decided to break the silence. ' so y/n, what do you do?' I asked. She looked up from her feet. 'oh, um,nothing really, I was hoping to start a new life there and get a job and everything, things I'm going too great at home'. She said 'how about you shawn , what do you  do?' she asked eagerly. 'I um..' I said. Y/n seems so sweet and I really want to get to know her. Telling her I'm a worldwide famous pop star, which she obviously doesn't know, I will probably scare her away. But I don't want to lie to her and... 'shawn?' shale asked again. ' oh yeah, sorry, um, I'm a singer' I answered nervously. 'that's so cool, professionally?' she asked. 'well, yes.' I said 'wow!' she said and thankfully left it at that. I think she thought I meant like getting paid for pub gigs, not going on tour all over the world. 'do you have any siblings?' she asked with her sweet, heart melting smile. 'yes' I replied 'one younger sister' we pulled into the drive. 'you can meet her now' I said as we got out of the car.

1013 words
Not all will be this long btw. I hope you like the story so far
ALSO, SHAWN IS 21 YEARS OLD TODAY!! IM SO SAD! STOP GROWING UP MUFFIN😭🎀🎁❤️