Chap 26: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Lucy was trying his best to calm Izuku down but Izuku was gone and far from return. Lucy sighed and left to go see some other friends who could help. Bakugo was siting down and thinking about what would happen to Avery. The whole class and Aizawa for a spilt second thought "Did Izuku and Bakugo accidentally switch personalities?"

Izuku then cursed and pulled out his laptop. He called Bakugo over and when he came over he saw something surprising. There was a folder named "Utsu" Izuku clicked on it. He was brought to a page with lyrics and the lyrics were about very harsh things to talk about.

Izuku was pissed. Not at anyone in particular but at the League of Villains. Damn it. Why now? And why did Avery write these lyrics? "I don't have time for this" Izuku thought.

He closes the laptop yells "Yuki! GET YOUR TAIL HERE!" A black cat hops out of a tree.

The class was panicking and full of worry but stop to see what Izuku was doing. The black cat slowly was surrounded by dark smoke with golden and green accents. Out came a literal smoking dude.

(Don't know if I put in what Yuki looks like but here)

Yuki frowned at Izuku and then sighs. "Ok so what's the plan? And why isn't Flame here too?" Bakugo called Flame and a Pomeranian came out and was surrounded by gold and red smoke. Another male came out.

 Another male came out

(Imagine the eyes). Flame laughed and then said "The old dragon must have something up her sleeve. There's no way she would have been captured without a reason!" Izuku sighed and lead them all to a clearing in the woods where they wouldn't be heard.

"I'm not worried for Avery's health if it weren't for the fact we had recorded the video a couple days ago. And I'm also worried how our fans would react." Izuku explained. Yuki stares at the ground and then asked "When the time comes do we summon our subjects to come and help or should we leave you to frolic and be merry?"

Izuku immediately thought of a song lyric that had caught his attention. They had sung a Korean song version of "This Fucked up world exists for me" but there was also a English version too. (The title could change from "Fucked up" to "Messed up")

It was a horribly sung version but it will do until Izuku could redo it. Izuku completely made the song into a enchanted song. Izuku also pulled out his phone and posted a tweet saying "Taiyo was kidnapped by villains but we are gonna get him back!!! We will also draw the winner after we get Taiyo back from the villains!!"

Izuku also added that it was not meant to make it seem like they were asking for attention but it was really true. Then Izuku went back into the building leaving Flame and Yuki to guard and Bakugo to tell the class what to do.

He then settled down and slept.

His sleep was not peaceful for he was approached by a figure in white.

Word count:1195