Chapter 4: REVEAL

4th Wall's POV
Izuku: My name is Izuku Aizawa my quirk is.....

Izuku: Mythology Takeover. It allows me to turn into any mythology creature related. The drawbacks are that I must know the name of the creature and which Class it's in like Swordsman or Mage. I also need to hear any type of music to keep my powers under control. I like music-Duhhh- and I like to hang out with my family. I also like bunnies.

Avery: Hi. My name is Avery Aizawa and you already know my brother, Izuku, my quirk is Mythical portals and Mythology Transform like my brother. Mythical portals let's me open a portal to any mythical world of my choice the draw back is that I need to know the world's name and this quirk also lets me transport other mythical beings into this world and make them do my bidding. Mythical Transform is the same as my brother. We made a band of some sort and we have three people in the band the third person is a secret and we also have a UTube channel. We make our own music and that's all.

Class: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS MADE OF!?!

IA: Katsudon

Bakugo was just sitting in the background laughing at their response.

Tsuyu: Why do you guys wear a mask?

IA: ......

Bakugo: YOU GREEN FROG DONT ASK DUMB QUESTIONS! THEY CAN WEAR A MASK BECAUSE THEY WANT TO AND WHY ARENT YOU ASKING OCTOPUS FACE OVER THERE WHY IS HE WEARING A MASK?!

IA: Calm down Bakugo we don't mind! Tsu we wear a mask because of problems that happened when we were younger.

Tsu: I'm sorry for offending I just like to speak my mind sometimes.

Aizawa: okay class dismissed.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLACK DRAGON WITH WHITE STREAKS STITCHING THEMSELVES TOGETHER

Avery's POV
It was time for the-Wait for it......- THE HERO CLASS! Well I already know who our teacher is but no one else knows. Why you may ask my dear readers? One I'm a fourth wall breaker and I have mad blood in me( Wonderland themed) and two I hacked the schools system.

It's as simple as that. I hacked the school. Before you ask how, I have already hacked the Government files and other secret stuff. They gave me approval because I'm not doing anything shady on it. I also did the school a favor and heightened their security. My brother on the other hand WILL freak out when he sees the new teacher. I walked into class with Izuku and sat down at my seat and waited for the Yellow Dickhe- BUNNY- I MEAN BUNNY- to come in and teach us heroics.

Then........

IM COMIN—-
"SHUT UP AND STOP YELLING WILL YOU ALL MIGHT!!?" I yelled

All might took one look at me and he looked like he saw a dead ghost walking. He then saw my brother and nearly fainted. " W-we will be learning heroics to day class so get in your hero costumes!" He said with a slight stutter. I giggled creepily and turned to my brother we continued giggling as we went to change into our costumes.

My costume was practically another school uniform but it had some differences. Costume pic ( imagine the mask please)

 Costume pic ( imagine the mask please)