Part 19: Villains pov

Meanwhile on the villains side.

Todoroki's POV

The portal swallowed me and Kirishima up. Honestly I should start calling him by his villain name. Redwood. It's not a bad name really, but I don't like calling him that. The portal opened up to the villain base. I walked out and I remembered that I still had the clothes from the makeover. Kirishima still has his too. I look down at my self and realized that Avery actually put me in a suit near identical to my villain suit.

I don't know why but that just terrifies me. I look over at Kirishima. He was also wearing a suit identical to his villain suit. Does he know that we are villains? No way. Me and Kirishima are the best actors. Hmph well I'm keeping the aesthetics. I walk to the bar and at down on a stool. Dabi , another villain, sat there. He kept on asking me about Avery. It was weird.

Like he knew him once. Not my business. Well I told Dabi I knew little about him because he never talks about his past or himself. That was the truth! Whenever someone asks him about himself he would give a vague answer like "Something's shouldn't be touched and should remain that way". I still get weird feelings when I'm around that guy. I feel warm and happy with it Izuku. Agitated with Bakugo. For Avery I feel like running away with fear but hugging him with the warmth of a mother.

Avery is someone we need to requite in the League Of Villains. He will be a powerful pawn.
I turned to Tomura and said "I have some people I think should be in League of Villains. Aizawa Avery, the one with white hair. And Bakugo Katsuki the one with ash hair. They are powerful and will serve as well. And pull in Aizawa Izuku too." Tomura nodded. He called our main boss. I walked over to Kirishima to see what he was doing.

Kirishima was in a corner going through his information that was collected and analyzing them. He somehow found out Avery has many connections and some of them are dangerous to the League of Villains. Kirishima also found out that AGS all have gangs. Avery's gang is called Oblivion. Izuku's gang, which I can't believe but it exists, is called Forshadow. Bakugo's gang is called Salvation. They all are active. How Kirishima found out? I really don't wanna know.

I'm worried because those three gangs outnumber the League of villains by a milestone. Considering they are brother gangs. Well........ it's more like a organization not a gang. The reason is because they all are a company. Small ones.

I sat down with Kirishima and searched something up. I searched up to see if AGS has fangs or not. I know they have them but I wanna see if the public knows AGS runs something other then the fan clubs.

Weird. Nothing came up. So the public really doesn't know about their groups? Well the world shall know now! Suddenly the computer I'm using started breaking down. Kirishima tanked it from me and tried to fix it. It was no use because in the end the computer exploded and was in pieces.

Did Avery do something? No way. I need to write down all of the forms Avery use and memorize them. What was that form he used to fight us back there?

"Hey Kirishima! What was that form the trio used when we escaped?" I yelled. "I have no clue" Kirishima replied. I just shook it off. It can't be that powerful! Not like Mad Hatter or something! Like he's totally not a witch prince of some sort!
( bish your in for a world of pain Avery was in his witch prince form sucker)

I put down a couple question marks for the rest. I opened a locket I had on me at all times. I opened it and was shown a picture with all of my real family in it. It was Touya, Fuyumi and Natsuo with two other people who's face I can't make out because the picture was torn. I don't now why but I had a really bad feeling when I went on my mission I would meet those two people and I would regret the mission because of those two people.

I snap the locket close and put on a disguise and went out for a walk. I kept the earrings but changed the clothes. I put a mask on and a wig. I can put concealer on the scar and and left. I was pretty dazed when I walked so I don't know why but I went straight for the entrance of AGS's house.

Why not get the three and corrupt them? They would be great pawns! I'll wait until their father is away then I will do it. (-.-) I sat down in a tree somewhere and waited.

-spongebob- 5 hours later

I was still waiting. FINALLY HE WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE. It took him way too Lang. Now I'm pissed. Don't hurt them. WHAT THE FUCK?!? Who said that?! I whip around looking for the source of the voice.

In your head you dumbass. Don't hurt Izuku he's your m@-$:

WHAT? I can't can't hear you and who are you?
My name is Yan No Koibito(it's Japanese and I think it means lover of yang)

Fine then Yan why shouldn't I kidnap the band?

Because Izuku is your m@-$:

Speak clearly! I can't hear you!

I'm- lo- si- n——- co——- ec———ion.

What?! Whatever I've got stuff to do. I sneaked into the house. I ha found a secret entrance near the back door. Well that's some security. I walk through the house as quietly as I could. I found the rooms they were staying in. I quickly grabbed Bakugo and shoved him in a bag and gagged him. I did the same to all the other. I put quick cancellation on them. I pulled out my phone and texted Kurogiri. He opened up a portal and I threw them through and ran through myself.

On the other side the whole entire bar was looking at me with shock. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the bags and pulled all the members out. They were all still sleeping somehow. I put them in chairs and sat down and waited. Kirishima was looking at me with shock and asked "What and how?" I answered "Bad security and I waited for like forever" what I found weird is that Dabi was staring at Avery with the complexion of paper. He looked sad and shocked at the same time.

Still not my business. Avery woke up first and didn't see his brother from the way he was facing. He started freaking out. I only smirked at him thinking nothing was going to happen but then I felt a chill run down my back. Then I felt as if a giant wolf was watching me. I couldn't move. Then it was gone. I was frozen with fear I looked around quickly and found out almost everyone was like me . Except Dabi.

I should really stop worrying about stitch face. Avery was looking at the floor with half lidded eyes. I looked at the other two and saw they were awake the entire time. But then when I looked at their eyes I realized that they were not full of life.
Somehow Izuku and his brothers had done this. They somehow manage to make it so realistic I had fallen for it.

The bodies were fake.

Word count:1277