Chap 16:Memories

Last chap was also a part of the date and the next chap. Btw this chap will mostly be about the good times Touya and Avery's family had together. And Imma make it so Avery and Touya actually make a couple songs instead of just one. And I found the pic above quite funny........ARMIES??!?! Remember Go-Go? Well whatevs let's get on with this little chap.(can I point out todoroki is TAEDOROKI also known as Snow White?)

Avery's POV

I still remember the one song we sang together. I was in a girl form so I had my high voice. I didn't realize I had started singing a part of the song until Dad came over and tapped my shoulder with a worried look. "She tells, ooh love no ones ever gonna hurt you love imma give you all of my love. Nobody matter like you~~." " Avery?" I had snapped out of my daze and looked up at him with a poker face.

Dad was looking at me worried and I realized that whole class was looking at me. Izuku looked like he was gonna cry. He had known that I made a couple songs with Touya. That particular one was a lullaby of some sort. He hasn't heard me sing that in years. Bakugo was staring at me. He abruptly pulled me up with Izuku. Bakugo dragged me out of the class, Izuku is being pulled along against his will, and we walked until we were outside the school. I stand there expecting him to rant at me.

Instead he gives me a hug. Izuku also joins in. They both stand back and Izuku decides to talk " You started singing again. That song." Bakugo nods and looks at me. I felt a tear slipped out of my eye. I don't normally cry. The only way you can actually make me cry is if I'm acting or something ,emotionally, is wrong with me. Izuku immediately grabs me into another hug. Bakugo pats my shoulder.

"I'm just remembering the times I had with Touya." I was born more Fae then human. My quirk has kicked in when I was born so I was born a girl. I'm actually a boy but my quirk had kicked in. I put a damper on my powers so it looks like I have human ears when I have Fae ears( Fae ears look like elven ears but Fae are NOT elves). I had found that out when I went to a doctor two days ago.

My dad has a book on Fae tradition and stuff Fae do even if they never learned it. "Listen we all knew Touya. He was a good friend!" Izuku told me. Yea I knew him since I was 10. He disappeared at 12. He was only 14 when he went missing! I still miss him. Though....... I don't know why but I know he's still alive. Like I feel his soul. Maybe it's a Fae thing. I don't know.

My tears still run down my face in steady streams. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over my shoulder to see my dad. He looked at me worried and looked me. He slowly lead me back to the class. He gave me a tissue. I slowly stop crying. When I come in my dad let's me go to my seat. He then gives me my sleeping bag. Then leaves to go get Izuku and Bakugo.

Izuku's POV

My dear brother had sang the lullaby I haven't heard him sing in years! And he had cried! I felt like crying and singing a depressing song. Bakugo was telling me the same through telepathy. "Yeah I wish I been , I wish I been a teen teen idle...." I sang softly. Bakugo looks at me surprised. I was another song I had never sang in a long time. My tears were coming down too. Bakugo eyes were watering.

Then dad came over to us and gave us both our sleeping bags and walked us to the class. I slipped in my seat and put my sleeping bag on and went to sleep.

4th Wall's POV

Bakugo had done the same thing as Avery and Izuku. Aizawa immediately, as soon as they fell asleep, put a sign that says "Don't wake us up or face the consequences" he then went back to the lesson.

Time skip brought to you by a singing siren.

The rest of the day went on and no body asks about what happened. Neito came over and pulled Avery and Izuku away. Shouto followed them, because he was looking out for Izuku, and found out Neito was actually only saying that they shouldn't continue to harbor memories that made them upset.

Myths(TodoDeku) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें