"Then where is my tie? Oh no, I left it at home didn't I? How can I get married without a tie?!" Jimin sat down and tugged on his coral locks.

"Breathe, fish." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It's right over there."

Hoseok passed Jimin his tie. It almost fell on the floor from how much his hands were shaking.

"I can't do this, I'm going to faint." Jimin fanned himself with his hands, splashing his face with water from a flower vase. The flowers hit him in the face, causing him to splutter and drop the vase with a crash.

"Jimin, please, pull yourself together." Jin rolled his eyes with a groan.

"Hyung, help me." Jimin whimpered, tears pricking his eyes as he shakily held out the tie to the eldest.

"If you don't calm your fucking ass down I'll turn you into sushi." Yoongi snatched the tie from the merman, putting it around his neck and tying it.

"We're about ready to go here. Do you know who's walking first?" The minister peeked his head in.

"I am." They all answered, almost at the same time.

"Well you better figure it out soon. The King walks last." The minister replied, leaving before anyone could say anything else.

"I'll go, if I don't get out there soon I'll have a heart attack from suspense." Jimin sighed, patting his face dry with a towel.

They all took deep breaths, making final adjustments to their appearances before forming a line at the doors. Jimin first, Yoongi last.

Music began playing and the doors opened.

Jimin carefully stepped outside, all of the guests turning in their seats to look at him. He carefully made his way down the isle and stood at the altar. They all filed out, one by one, joining him at the front.

"Damn, if I were straight and he were single, I'd fuck him." Yoonji whistled as she watched Namjoon walk down the isle from where they were peeking out from behind the door.

"We love ya, Kooks. Good luck." One of Yoongi's sisters whispered, kissing Jungkook on the cheek before they left the room to take their places in their seats.

Yoonji was the last to leave, giving Jungkook a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Yoongi clenched his fists once before stepping outside. He was about to start down the isle but was stopped.

"Forgetting something?"

Yoongi froze. He knew that voice. Why was she here?

"Mom..." Yoongi whispered, eyes narrowing at the old woman next to him.

"You are the king." She waved the crown in front of his face. She stood on her tip toes and gently placed it on his head.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi huffed, eyebrows furrowed.

"I was invited. And I did not push your stubborn ass out of me a thousand years ago just to not come to your wedding. None of us thought anyone would fall in love with you, yet here we are." Yoongi's mom snorted.

"I know you're just here to embarrass me in front of my fiancé." Yoongi frowned.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Yoongi's mother smirked, looking freakishly similar to Yoongi when she did so.

With a bit of protest, Yoongi allowed his mother to walk him down the aisle. He tried to take off his crown but was quickly pinched by his mother. She led him to the altar and kissed his cheek before sitting down.

They all glanced at each other and the huge crowd, hearts pounding with intensity. It felt like the wind was knocked out of them when the music changed and the doors slowly opened.

There he was. Their groom, smiling greater than they'd ever seen. They couldn't wait to marry him already.

Editing: